Served EA chat support.

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Served EA chat support.

Postby WGO-Jango » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:45 am

So, I hoped on EA live chat support the other night. They're pretty quick to answer a question but the wait time I experienced for just a simple reply was sub-par. So I took care of my own question myself. Here's the transcript:

Pradeep: Hi, my name is Pradeep. How may I help you?
WGO-Jango: I have a question about your forums
WGO-Jango: What does "Hidden by moderator...." mean?
Pradeep: Please wait let me check.
WGO-Jango: Never mind found the answer myself. Your servers are slow, I can view the full post I made through my profile but your servers have yet to update the thread I posted in. Therefore, while I can view my own post through my profile the post has yet to be updated via your server to be included in the topic.
WGO-Jango: Solution: Get better servers.
Pradeep: Sorry for delay in response.
WGO-Jango: Also discovered "Hidden by moderator..." is either a ToS violation or a spambot message but also includes any message that has yet to be received by the forum server and update the thread.
Pradeep: You're correct.
WGO-Jango: Yeah, I googled it about 5 minutes ago, had enough time to read through a thread or two on the topic and post this lengthy response.
WGO-Jango: Have a cup a coffee and a nice day.
You have disconnected.

Moral of the story don't out source your text support to [m'kay] India!
WGO-Jango

Return to Non-Game Discussions