Just A Heads Up

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Just A Heads Up

Postby [JOG]WorldFear » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Sounds like you and Wulf are going through some serious stuff. Sounds painful. You both are in my thoughts and prayers. :innocent:

PS: yes, this is a bit necro but I just wanted to give my condolences to a great person
Formally TheDoctor, KiraHumanShinigami, LordSasuke, DemonicNinja, Phresh_J
[JOG]WorldFear
Community Member

Xfire: thelorddragon

Postby THEWULFMAN » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:33 am

NiteRunner81 wrote:So... earlier this week I decided to discontinue all pharmaceutical methods of pain control. Started on Monday... I'm feeling okay so far.. only mild withdrawals. I am treating them with Kratom.. You may want to look into this, Wulfi!

This was from a month ago? Dang I missed it.

I have no idea what Kratom is, and Google left me still a bit wondering, what is it?

I am probably going to be trying a new one, some form of methotrexate? I forget. The papers are on a table down the hall but screw walking there.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby [NH]Shadow » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:16 pm

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby Pootus » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:30 am

I had no idea Nite.
My prayers are with you.
If there is anything I can help you with, please
dont hesitate to ask.

Peter
a.k.a. Pootus
Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You're goin', "What the hell is this?" and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, Promptly kicks your ass and you still won't know what happened to you!
Pootus
SWBF2 Admin

Postby NiteRunner81 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am

Thank you Pootus for bumping this up... Cosmic fate call it..

I am still in the same medication I was on almost a year ago. My rheumatologist is against any real opiates and The only other treatments all either cause the SAME side effect (in a much lesser capacity mind you but its still quite painful to deal with). I would go into details but it may make your stomach turns (and no its not a "lady problem")....

I am also dealing with a lot of sleep problems so for now I am going to be decreasing my admin role on the forums again until I am in a better schedule. I am also dealing with a few problems with my son (chronic rashing, and some behavior issues) that need ironed out by September for when he starts Kindergarten.

Thanks for always being understanding.

Mama NiteRunner
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby [NH]Mr.Yankovic » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:49 pm

NiteRunner81 wrote:On the 15th I have an appointment with a rheumatologist to discuss new treatment options for my Fibromyalgia (I'm dealing with a potentially fatal side effect from my current treatment) and this may or may not include an adjustment to my pain control medication. I will also be exploring the option of Medical Marijuana. During that time I will not be acting in an admin capacity on the forums. I will be participating (keeping read up on happenings), just not making any judgement calls. If you need anything in-game wise please continue to feel free to contact me, but if I am not able to help you at that moment please leave me be. I will not hesitate to delete people off my x-fire, it is a privilege, not a right, to be on MY xfire friend list.

Also (as I've told some of you privately in the last week) I will be starting the process of surgical correction to a birth defect. I was born with a slight talipes (club footing) and I can not be on my feet for more than 2-3 hours at a time. I need a surgical procedure that basically breaks the bones in my feet and resets them in their proper alignment. Its something that should have been done as an adolescent but my parents had other priorities I guess.

For those who believe in a higher being please send up some healing thoughts and keep me in your prayers. Both process will most likely include an increase in pain one way or another.
Image :dots: lol jk. For Real Hope You Get Better!! Best Of Luck :mrgreen:
Don't Take No Passengers-Rico Rodriguez [NH]Mr.Yankovic Morbid Angel
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Community Member

Location: Hiding Behind Your Car Peeling Your Licence Plate Sticker Off.
Xfire: mryankovic

Previous

Return to Non-Game Discussions