Just A Heads Up

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Just A Heads Up

Postby CommanderOtto » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 am

yeah I already have it but I need to buy the members thing. F2p version is almost impossible to play with no bank space :wacko:

but yeah, since you guys already have a clan there, I was thinking of creating a new account in that server if I buy membership! :punk:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:55 am

NiteRunner81 wrote:You talking Lyrica, Wulf?

Yeah I am(225mg twice a day), not that it helps me any. I think it helps a *little* but it's hard to tell. Also expensive as hell. Thanks insurance.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby NiteRunner81 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:26 am

Just as a reminder -- my appointment (consultation) is tomorrow at 3:00.

------------------

A little side message:

Its a really sad day, when after years of service to many gaming communities and being a member of a testing group, I have to consider shutting down my x-fire. What you all don't realize is that if you block someone on the Instant Messenger (client) side, there is a back door forum based Private Message system that anyone (even tho you have blocked them IM/client side) can Private Message and harass you. One of the people on the Wall Of Shame is continuing to message me weekly. I have him blocked on everything, except the one thing I can't. X-fire customer service can NOT do anything for me, and their advice is to ignore the messages and not "feed the troll". I've tried to make my profile "not public" on the beta site but that does not work.

Before I give it a more serious thought (to shutting down my x-fire access.) cause I really don't want to, I love seeing my hours rack up and sharing screen shots... its a hell of a lot of fun having brag proof.

*and fyi: I am not making any accusations or expressing any suspicions, just making a general statement based on past experiences*

I ask of you, as a sign of respect, if someone is banned from here and you still are friends with them on x-fire and you know that one of us has them blocked please don't talk about that person, or talk about the community at all. If you do it only feeds into their desire to continue to be involved in one way or another. Also it may give them information that is not intended for their consumption.

----------------------

On that note I am either hopping in game or going to bed. Thanks y'all for your love and support.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby SWINE FLU » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:49 am

Stupid EAW.

Best of luck in your appointment, Nite. Again, you know where I am if you need to talk :th_a017:

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby THEWULFMAN » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:34 am

There's a reason you don't see me on Xfire much, and that's because of certain people who like to pester me who shall go unnamed. None of them connected to SWGO though.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Postby CommanderOtto » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:10 pm

you can report him in the FBI for online harrassment. He'll never bother you again.

i'll try to find out about security in xfire. If I find something i'll tell you. Why don't you get out of the forum or ask someone to ban the guy from the forum? If you don't want to go to the FBI you can send a Cease and Desist letter, warning him to stop or you'll take legal action (even if you don't really plan on doing so). If he's not a complete dumbass he'll stop and feel worried for a week.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby NiteRunner81 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:54 am

Well, guys, I'm WIPED out and feel like :wheelchair: MUSH!!! Today's appointment was a simple consultation, but at least I can go back to my original treatment plan I started up in WA (my General Doc wanted to pull me off my meds cause it "wasn't how she did medicine" and altered my treatment plan severely causing flareup after flareup) and hopefully start feeling a bit more energy.

The most frustrating part about this disease is it robs you of the things you want most.. For me that is rolling around on the floor and playing with my son..

There is one way to put the disease in a "remission" like state in women (which we are working on) and that is to get pregnant... a woman with this disease can typically go 1.5 years post delivery symptom free. Simon has already been asking about a "baby sister Alicia" so I guess its worth a shot.. by then we hope to have our trailer down at my parents that way I have the right environment to thrive afterwards.

Next step in the process is to find an orthopedic surgeon or podiatrist for the foot issue.. Depending on when/if I can get pregnant I would like to time the surgery to be soon after delivery that way I can have family there for dual needs.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby THEWULFMAN » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:49 am

Fun story, my mom had stage 4 spinal cancer and was told she couldn't get pregnant. Then she got pregnant with me, and the cancer was put into remission for a couple years. Ah the glory of stem cells.

I used to ride my bike with my dad, or we'd walk our dogs together. Since my Fibromyalgia has popped up in the past few years, I haven't been able to do that. Our relationship has suffered a bit because of that.

I hope you get things figured out Nite so you can have a little bit better life at least.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:07 pm

CommanderOtto wrote:you can report him in the FBI for online harrassment. He'll never bother you again.

i'll try to find out about security in xfire. If I find something i'll tell you. Why don't you get out of the forum or ask someone to ban the guy from the forum? If you don't want to go to the FBI you can send a Cease and Desist letter, warning him to stop or you'll take legal action (even if you don't really plan on doing so). If he's not a complete dumbass he'll stop and feel worried for a week.

Thanks a lot man! I gotta try that with a few people on swbf2. Good Luck Nite.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:57 pm

Hadrian_ wrote:
CommanderOtto wrote:you can report him in the FBI for online harrassment. He'll never bother you again.

Thanks a lot man! I gotta try that with a few people on swbf2. Good Luck Nite.

You and Otto are both completely delusional. The FBI does not give a [m'kay] about some ten year old kid being a prick, even if he is really goddamn annoying. Even if such a case would hold any ground whatsoever, how exactly would the legions of stupid ass kids populating the internet react to someone testifying against a kid for being a [Richard]? You two are ridiculous. Good luck with your troubles, Nite.
[m'kay]
MVP

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Game Discussions