Benghazi

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Benghazi

Postby Darth Crater » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:41 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:They spend tens of millions of dollars on blowing their noses and wiping their asses.

Evidence was not released to those committees, so to say nothing happened, that nothing is scandalous about this whole cluster [m'kay] is wishful thinking.

Interesting. Do you have sources on this? I had assumed that the investigative panels would have access to whatever information they needed, within reason. The latest one certainly had enough access to Hillary and her emails.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:44 am

Darth Crater wrote:
Duel of Fates wrote:They spend tens of millions of dollars on blowing their noses and wiping their asses.

Evidence was not released to those committees, so to say nothing happened, that nothing is scandalous about this whole cluster [m'kay] is wishful thinking.

Interesting. Do you have sources on this? I had assumed that the investigative panels would have access to whatever information they needed, within reason. The latest one certainly had enough access to Hillary and her emails.

What's that old saying about assuming?

Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Darth Crater » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:23 am

Duel of Fates wrote:What's that old saying about assuming?

Sorry, but I don't see how that video relates to my post. Neither Hillary nor the investigator appear to be discussing my question. That is, what information (if any) the committees could not access.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:52 pm

Keep this in mind regarding the investigation. The FBI is tasked with this investigation. The FBI works for the President. Hillary is running for President. The FBI could potentially be working for Hillary. The FBI is having to investigate someone who will have authority over them in the near future.

The FBI has to be very careful as they are walking through a minefield with this investigation or any investigation involving a presidential candidate. I know the above statement is very generalized, but it is also very true as politics are not always limited to politicians.

I truly believe most politicians have dirt on them and certainly bend laws, but some are way worse than others and Hillary is one of those. The democratic party has hitched their wagon to her star and are now experiencing buyer's remorse.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby WD-40 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:15 pm

Well, the FBI cannot 'officially' be vocal about it, but im pretty certain most employees believe Hillary to be corrupt and corruptable. That being said, the FBI refers matters to the Justice Department (ie the Attorney General, who is the FBI Director's boss). Like Holder, the Attorney General can be goose stepping to the President's wishes, but certainly does not have to turn down a case for prosecution just because a President says so. But racial bias certainly has been an issue with this President (The Black Panthers come to mind).
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Darth Crater » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:29 am

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Keep this in mind regarding the investigation. The FBI is tasked with this investigation. The FBI works for the President. Hillary is running for President. The FBI could potentially be working for Hillary. The FBI is having to investigate someone who will have authority over them in the near future.

The FBI has to be very careful as they are walking through a minefield with this investigation or any investigation involving a presidential candidate. I know the above statement is very generalized, but it is also very true as politics are not always limited to politicians.

I truly believe most politicians have dirt on them and certainly bend laws, but some are way worse than others and Hillary is one of those. The democratic party has hitched their wagon to her star and are now experiencing buyer's remorse.

In what way is the FBI involved? I'm aware they investigated the incident back in 2012, but they haven't been affiliated with any of the congressional actions since then, have they?
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:36 am

Darth Crater wrote:
MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Keep this in mind regarding the investigation. The FBI is tasked with this investigation. The FBI works for the President. Hillary is running for President. The FBI could potentially be working for Hillary. The FBI is having to investigate someone who will have authority over them in the near future.

In what way is the FBI involved? I'm aware they investigated the incident back in 2012, but they haven't been affiliated with any of the congressional actions since then, have they?

Actually, yes. The FBI still is. Amonst one or two other things with Hillary's stench on it.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Previous

Return to Non-Game Discussions