Benghazi

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Benghazi

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sun May 12, 2013 4:02 pm

So, some of us believed there was a cover up, and some did not the last time this was being discussed. I felt at the time that the Obama administration was in full CYA mode and I still stand by that. They were asleep at the wheel while campaigning for another four years of tax payer funded golf and failed green energy jobs and were completely caught off guard by this disaster of a situation. Their first instinct was to cover up what happened, how it happened and why it happened and then lie about it like an eight year old lying about a broken window. I would love to hear if anyone here has any updated opinions on this or if everyone still believes today what they believed at that time.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Re: Benghazi

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun May 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Oh, I am pretty much where I was the last time. Cannot wait to see who is going to take the fall for ordering military assets in the area to stand down.

Or

Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby WD-40 » Sun May 12, 2013 5:15 pm

I knew there was a coverup, but I didn't know Hillary had 'personally' turned down the request for security upgrades. I suppose that explains her 'look' when the bodies were brought back and met with the families. And that 'look' was "I caused their deaths, my future chances of becoming President is now in jeopardy, and Obama has me 'by the balls'". No doubt he made her resign after the first term to get rid of her, or she bailed out knowing Obama had that secret leverage on her. I'm pretty sure Obama was either disengaged from the whole attack as it went down, or deliberately didn't send in forces to help. Either way, he's a liar and deceiver.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby haasd0gg » Sun May 12, 2013 5:20 pm

We are wayyyy overdue forms revolution :gunsmilie:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Darth Crater » Sun May 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Pretty much the same stance as before, I think. There was no real misconduct during the event, but they screwed up the PR afterward and the right-wing pundits have been abusing the deaths for political ammunition ever since.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Hobo » Mon May 13, 2013 2:00 am

well, obama might have panicked and lied due to the stress, or maybe he's a scumbag. but i'm sure every president is most likely 10x stupider in office due to the amount of pressure that is pressed down upon him. but then again I'm most likely delusional as to not remembering what exactly happened, so don't expect me to be fiercely opposed to what yall are saying.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon May 13, 2013 3:05 am

A Hobo wrote:well, obama might have panicked and lied due to the stress, or maybe he's a scumbag. but i'm sure every president is most likely 10x stupider in office due to the amount of pressure that is pressed down upon him. but then again I'm most likely delusional as to not remembering what exactly happened, so don't expect me to be fiercely opposed to what yall are saying.

Yeah, you do not seem too informed. Maybe you would want to review a little before you go giving the pass on stupidity for our beloved leader.

This has cover up written all over it. Tom Clancy would have loved to come up with this one for one of his books. What really scares me is that the "mainstream" media went to sleep on this for so long. Nobody questioned this [poo]. And if this was a Republican cover up, there would have been a [poo] storm of activity from the press.

This is getting dangerous. When the "free" press is bought and paid for, tyranny is not far behind.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Hobo » Mon May 13, 2013 3:55 am

Duel of Fates wrote:
A Hobo wrote:well, obama might have panicked and lied due to the stress, or maybe he's a scumbag. but i'm sure every president is most likely 10x stupider in office due to the amount of pressure that is pressed down upon him. but then again I'm most likely delusional as to not remembering what exactly happened, so don't expect me to be fiercely opposed to what yall are saying.

Yeah, you do not seem too informed. Maybe you would want to review a little before you go giving the pass on stupidity for our beloved leader.

This has cover up written all over it. Tom Clancy would have loved to come up with this one for one of his books. What really scares me is that the "mainstream" media went to sleep on this for so long. Nobody questioned this [poo]. And if this was a Republican cover up, there would have been a [poo] storm of activity from the press.

This is getting dangerous. When the "free" press is bought and paid for, tyranny is not far behind.

meh... i don't really feel like reading through that benghazi thread full of rage and agony, but since people seem to be agreeing that obama is a dipwad and that i can't really understand crater's comment i'll just take your word for it.
Hobo
Community Member

Postby Darth Crater » Mon May 13, 2013 4:57 am

A Hobo wrote:meh... i don't really feel like reading through that benghazi thread full of rage and agony, but since people seem to be agreeing that obama is a dipwad and that i can't really understand crater's comment i'll just take your word for it.

Not sure what there is to misunderstand. The administration did as well as they could during the event. They avoided any international fallout. However, their communication with the public and press could have been better. Which was not helped when the Republican propaganda arm known as Fox News turned its entire attention toward finding hypothetical coverups.

Duel of Fates wrote:This has cover up written all over it. Tom Clancy would have loved to come up with this one for one of his books. What really scares me is that the "mainstream" media went to sleep on this for so long. Nobody questioned this [poo]. And if this was a Republican cover up, there would have been a [poo] storm of activity from the press.

[citation needed]
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Hobo » Mon May 13, 2013 5:14 am

the only reason i couldn't understand your comment was because my "political diction" is utterly horrendous, but thank you for making it more understandable.
Hobo
Community Member

Next

Return to Non-Game Discussions