Benghazi

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Benghazi

Postby Duel of Fates » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:56 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:http://fox5sandiego.com/2014/04/02/protestors-plan-to-target-hillary-clinton/#axzz2yZjhS07f

I remember a time when people took responsibility for their actions/inactions. Her political career should be over. I'm impressed that she seems to be trying to make a comeback, but then I remember that our "media journalists" are just propaganda agents. Now it just makes me sick.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:35 pm

They are going to make a big push to get her into the presidency, but I think she is going to fail.

She is already linked to her earlier healthcare push, and that is going to be the main GOP campaign against her. It will practically write itself.
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby Pootus » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:26 am

How can anyone defend PRESIDENT who hides his birth certificate.
Who hides his college transcripts?
Who no one in his class at Columbia ever recalls ever seeing?
Who travelled to a off limit country (pakistan).

The Joint Chiefs revealed that they knew immediately when the
mission was being attacked.......and barry did nothing. hillary did nothing.
They knew what had happened and why. But still they blamed everything
on a You Tube video.\

Then spent $90,000.00 for a state department video apologizing
for it.

The hysterical thing now is that Putin knows exactly who the punk
in charge of the US is about...and barry wont lift a finger to intercede
anywhere in the world (except to try to overthrow middle east governments
in favor of islamist rule.

Remember..barry thinks that punishment is forcing his daughter
to keep a baby that she is pregnant with ....labeled as a mistake.
Try reading about his connection to frank marshall davis....george soros...
learn a littl ebit more about barry.
Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You're goin', "What the hell is this?" and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, Promptly kicks your ass and you still won't know what happened to you!
Pootus
SWBF2 Admin

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Thu May 01, 2014 10:58 am

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby CommanderOtto » Thu May 01, 2014 12:27 pm

Hobo wrote: start to get a big head and a big [Richard] to go dicking around in everyone's [poo].

what the hell is a richard?

LOL I had not seen this :lol: :lol: Richard is just a name, but the short version of Richard is D.ick.... so the censor translated it. :lol:

Richard Cranium = [Richard] Head

I hope that is clear :lol: :lol:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Duel of Fates » Thu May 01, 2014 6:23 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/01/gop-lawmaker-renews-call-for-select-committee-on-benghazi/

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content ... df#page=14

The truth will set you free. Too bad these morons haven't learned this lesson in their ethics classes in all those lib colleges.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby haasd0gg » Thu May 01, 2014 8:03 pm

haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:23 am

Just finished 13 Hours in Benghazi. Excellent read on the details of what went on with the guys on the ground defending the Compound and the Annex. Not slanted one way or the other politically, just the story of the battle. The Innocence of Muslims was mentioned a couple of times but mostly as it applies (or didn't apply) to the situation as it unfolded on the ground.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:43 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Just finished 13 Hours in Benghazi. Excellent read on the details of what went on with the guys on the ground defending the Compound and the Annex. Not slanted one way or the other politically, just the story of the battle. The Innocence of Muslims was mentioned a couple of times but mostly as it applies (or didn't apply) to the situation as it unfolded on the ground.

Did it mention how several rescuers were told to 'stand down' and held back a good 30 minutes by their boss a few blocks away before they finally said '[m'kay] it' and went anyway...by then it was too late? Three guys were talking about that on Fox News with Bret Bair a couple weeks ago in a series on the story.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:31 pm

"Bob" with the CIA was there with the operators on the phone with an unknown person. While on the phone with this unknown person he was the one telling them to stand down per whatever conversation he was having. Bob is known but unidentified in the book. The unknown person on the phone was either Bob's boss from Tripoli or higher up the ladder in DC or possibly local militia. The thought is that they were trying to coordinate assistance from the February 17 militia that was our undependable ally in Benghazi.

There were so many failures up and down the ladder, from the guys on the ground all the way up to Hillary and Barack. It's amazing more weren't killed.
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Game Discussions