Benghazi

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Benghazi

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:55 am

Still not forgotten.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby WD-40 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:44 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Still not forgotten.

Not according to Hillary...
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Darth Crater » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:56 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Still not forgotten.

Still not a scandal, no matter how much taxpayer money they spend on it. I'm fine with Democrats being investigated, but all of that committee must know it's a farce by now.

It's interesting that the Republicans are spending so much time looking for a "silver bullet" to sink Hillary. The right already hates her, and the left honestly doesn't care that much about this stuff. In my opinion, they'd be better off switching to a positive message. Rally around a strong candidate, appeal to a broader base, and have a plan for a better future.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:31 pm

Darth Crater wrote:Still not a scandal, no matter how much taxpayer money they spend on it..

An ambassador dies from what appears to be negligence and that's not a scandal?

What would it take to make a scandal?
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby Darth Crater » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:28 am

(SWGO)DesertEagle wrote:An ambassador dies from what appears to be negligence and that's not a scandal?

If there was any actual negligence I believe they would have found it at some point in their eight investigations. Instead, every committee has reported that there was no wrongdoing, no shady conspiracy. Even Republican representatives are quite aware that the investigation's just a political tool. I doubt they were happy that Rep. McCarthy admitted to it on television, but it hasn't exactly been a secret.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:00 pm

Darth Crater wrote:
(SWGO)DesertEagle wrote:An ambassador dies from what appears to be negligence and that's not a scandal?

If there was any actual negligence I believe they would have found it at some point in their eight investigations. Instead, every committee has reported that there was no wrongdoing, no shady conspiracy. Even Republican representatives are quite aware that the investigation's just a political tool. I doubt they were happy that Rep. McCarthy admitted to it on television, but it hasn't exactly been a secret.

Personally, I think it was the result of blatant careless ignorance, indifference and stupidity on the part certain entities at the State Department. Also, if Ambassador Stevens and his staff honestly felt threatened or in any danger, he 'should' have taken steps to completely avoid them, and maybe even returned to the US until it was fixed to send the message. It's was his life and the lives of his staff. If our government dumb ass minions in the State Department cannot respect that, then screw them!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:28 pm

WD-40 wrote:
Darth Crater wrote:

Personally, I think it was the result of blatant careless ignorance, indifference and stupidity on the part certain entities at the State Department. Also, if Ambassador Stevens and his staff honestly felt threatened or in any danger, he 'should' have taken steps to completely avoid them, and maybe even returned to the US until it was fixed to send the message. It's was his life and the lives of his staff. If our government dumb ass minions in the State Department cannot respect that, then screw them!

What about the part of the soldiers told to stand down when they asked if they could go help? They instead disobeyed orders and actually saved some lives.

That and the fake coverup ("Oh it was this movie that made them mad" Really? people carry around explosives just in case they decide to riot?)

That said, yeah, the point of this is totally political, but it still is a major problem for Hillary. The private email server is especially interesting...

It's either complete incompetence or dishonesty, both are a problem.
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby Darth Crater » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:45 pm

Well, those committees spent tens of millions of dollars looking for misconduct, and very much wanted to find some. They didn't. I'm sure the answers to your speculation can be found in their reports. But if you guys think you know better than them, I am clearly not going to change your minds. Just be aware that most of the country no longer considers this an issue.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Duel of Fates » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Darth Crater wrote:Well, those committees spent tens of millions of dollars looking for misconduct, and very much wanted to find some. They didn't. I'm sure the answers to your speculation can be found in their reports. But if you guys think you know better than them, I am clearly not going to change your minds. Just be aware that most of the country no longer considers this an issue.

They spend tens of millions of dollars on blowing their noses and wiping their asses.

Evidence was not released to those committees, so to say nothing happened, that nothing is scandalous about this whole cluster [m'kay] is wishful thinking.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby mrjamwin » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:42 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:
Darth Crater wrote:Well, those committees spent tens of millions of dollars looking for misconduct, and very much wanted to find some. They didn't. I'm sure the answers to your speculation can be found in their reports. But if you guys think you know better than them, I am clearly not going to change your minds. Just be aware that most of the country no longer considers this an issue.

They spend tens of millions of dollars on blowing their noses and wiping their asses.

Evidence was not released to those committees, so to say nothing happened, that nothing is scandalous about this whole cluster [m'kay] is wishful thinking.

You got to know that Darth Crater lives in a world of pretty ponies, rainbows and fairies. Hillary is like the White Witch and Crater is Edmund. Give him some "sweeties" and he'll believe anything. :eek:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Game Discussions