New Star Wars Animated TV Show Announced!

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: New Star Wars Animated TV Show Announced!

Postby NiteRunner81 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Awesome. I hope it goes to Netflix or something... I don't have cable anymore.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby Jedi Power » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Today's video clip is from Star Wars Rebels. Dave Filoni and team discuss their new character "Ezra" in this interview, a charismatic teenage con artist in the upcoming TV show "Star Wars Rebels."

When we meet Ezra, he has little interest in becoming a revolutionary. The suave teen has been living on his own on the planet Lothal and is just starting to learn how to use his mysterious new powers. The Force.

For those hardcore Star Wars fans who might be groaning over such a young protagonist — and Filoni knows you're out there — have no fear, Ezra will be mentored by Kanan, a Jedi who survived the Emperor's purge and is part of the rebel movement. Enjoy!

Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Postby Jedi Power » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:56 am

Today's first new video clip is the Star Wars Rebels teaser, "Spark," and more exciting imagery from the upcoming animated series is revealed.

"To ignite a rebellion, all it takes is a single spark." Those fateful words open this early look at Star Wars Rebels, in which new character Ezra is shown walking the plains of Lothal and launching a projectile at the pilot of a downed fighter. Also seen is a striking, orange, familiar-looking insignia...

Star Wars Rebels takes place between Star Wars: Episode III and IV as the Empire tightens its grip on the galaxy and a rebellion begins to form. The series, executive produced by Dave Filoni, Simon Kinberg, and Greg Weisman, is scheduled to premiere in fall 2014 as a one-hour special telecast on Disney Channel and will be followed by a series on Disney XD. Enjoy!

Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Jedi Power » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:57 am

Today's second new video clip is the Star Wars Rebels teaser, "Ignite." This special Star Wars Rebels teaser features exciting glimpses of new characters, locales, and surprises from the highly anticipated animated series.

Opening with the classic "Imperial March" theme from the original Star Wars trilogy, the teaser shows the golden plains of Lothal, TIE fighters dogfighting with the Ghost starship, as well as the grumpy droid, Chopper. Ezra, one of the main heroes of Star Wars Rebels, is seen leaping from a downed ship as the narrator exclaims, "This fall, discover your destiny." Enjoy!

Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Postby CommanderOtto » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:38 pm

thanks for posting those vids! :th_a017:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Jedi Power » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Today's video clip is from Star Wars Rebels. Dave Filoni and team discuss their new character "Zeb" in this interview. Every team needs its muscle and for the group at the center of Star Wars Rebels, that's Zeb. Need a strong, smart ally to help you crack some Stormtrooper skulls? Look no further. 

Zeb is a tough, seasoned and very intelligent member of the Rebels crew. As for what Star Wars alien race Zeb is, you'll learn more about that on the series, because Zeb comes from a never before seen species. Zeb's appearance is heavily influenced by McQuarrie's initial concept art for Chewbacca. Though rest assured, Zeb had an attitude and demeanor all his own… Enjoy!

Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Bobmarine » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:47 am

I can't wait until "Rebels" comes out. Me and my family loved (and still love) Clone Wars and I hope the new series will be just as good. I hope to see Ahsoka come back and to see certain video game characters (COUGH, Starkiller)or Rahm Kota appear. That would be awesome as it fits in the timeline. Oh well, a guy can hope. :whistling:
Bobmarine
Community Member

Postby Jedi Power » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:41 pm

Bobmarine, all of The Clone Wars including the 13 episodes from the season 6 "The Lost Missions" will be on Netflix starting March 7th. :clap:
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Bobmarine » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:11 am

Yeah, my sister told me a few days ago. We're sooooo excited :clap: :clap:
Bobmarine
Community Member

Postby Jedi Power » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:52 am

Today's video clip is from Star Wars Rebels. Dave Filoni and team discuss their new character "Sabine" in this interview.

Who is Sabine? She is a Mandalorian, and is described as "sassy," "spunky," "feisty" and has "a little bit of attitude." She has an expert's knowledge of weapons and arms, with an affinity for blowing things up. "She does it with flair," Sircar says of Sabine, who also moonlights as a graffiti artist. Dave Filoni states: "She's definitely one who's turned against the Empire and that's going to be to the Rebels' benefit." Enjoy!

Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Game Discussions