Breaking Bad

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Breaking Bad

Postby BurzaP » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:25 pm

Have you guys seen this series?
Today I finished it. It was one of the greatest I've ever watched. In my personal ranking first, on second Stargate. It perfectly shows how man can change, that lightly taken decisions don't pay off, that intentions doesn't alway the most important. It shows that everyone is kind of guilty bad things happening around him even if he doesn't see it. I could write and write how this series stole my heart but characters were incredible and so was the story. If somone hasn't watched it - I recommend. Dramatic and dark the series is but fascinating, damn, really fascinating.

If you watched the ending I'm interested of your thoughts about it. Now SPOILER ALERT for everyone who hasn't seen it.

Personally, I'm satisfied with ending. I liked that Walt died and so Jack and his crew, also Lindsy. It was good that Jesse escaped but I'm not sure what happened next. I want to believe he tries to live normally now but his mentality changed so dramatically I'm not sure if he is capable of doing so. I'm also interested in what Skyler life looks like now. She must be really depressed and probably cancer will get her. She will be a wreck. Walter Jr, I guess, will move on and after coule of years it will be a good man. What I regret is Hank's death. Maybe this dude was stupid and was working too hard, making his job everything, above all.. but he was likeable, something like a good uncle.

Anyway, I found Villigan's thought about the endings, how he would see it, worth taking a look:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/30/breaking-bad-finale-vince-gilligan/

The song I remembered for BB and will always recall me the series:

eh...
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Re: Breaking Bad

Postby BurzaP » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:52 pm

okey, I see I'm the only one here who has ever watched this great series :whistling:
never mind then, though if you have free evenings don't hesitate to try out and watch at least first episode :)
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [NH]Shadow » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:56 pm

i've heard of it; will try to watch it if i can sometime.
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:48 pm

I watched the last episode, and that was it. Good enough for me.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby BurzaP » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Now I'm interested in the spin off they are going to produce, the one about Soul Goodman. It was said it's not going to be that "dark" so I'm not sure what to expect but I think I will give it a try.
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Never watched a single episode, but SPOILER!!!!

BurzaP wrote:Personally, I'm satisfied with ending. I liked that Walt died and so Jack and his crew, also Lindsy. It was good that Jesse escaped
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:06 am

It was a great series and it was great that they ended it before it turned into a train wreck.
For anyone planning on watching; start with the first episode.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby BurzaP » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:02 am

WD-40 wrote:Never watched a single episode, but SPOILER!!!!

BurzaP wrote:Personally, I'm satisfied with ending. I liked that Walt died and so Jack and his crew, also Lindsy. It was good that Jesse escaped

Oh, come one WD, there was huge spoiler alert :D But I understand that maybe the font was too small for some of us :wheelchair: :lol:

@haas,
actually, they were planning to end it since the very beginning and it was never meant to be a long series. It's why I'm satisfied with BB because, on the other hand, Game of Thrones is going to be such "train wrecK". I've read all of the books from this saga and the author is lenghtening it to the borders of possibility which is quite annoying and boring. As it follows, series will have no way but to become dull at some point..
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Return to Non-Game Discussions