Obamacare

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Obamacare

Postby burzerker » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:39 am

Well.. my companies insurance was changed as a result of the UCA (it was misnamed, it's really unaffordable). The new insurance company we go thru has a much smaller coverage area, luckily the premiums are pretty much the same about $7k per year for my family.. the downside, my deductible went from $3k to $12k. So if we have an emergency my total bill for the year premiums and deductible will be $19k, I may as well not have insurance and save the $7k premiums, an emergency won't likely be all that much more expensive. The upside is the employer mandate will be kicking in soon and we will see who Grubber was talking about, the stupid people who believed this would be a good plan (ie. the people who voted for Obama)
"The democracy will ceases to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
burzerker
SWBF2 Admin

Previous

Return to Non-Game Discussions