The PSYCHOS

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: The PSYCHOS

Postby [JOG]WorldFear » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Yea I know it's double posting but #1 it only allows u to add 3 attachments and #2 well that's explained
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (69.89 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
Formally TheDoctor, KiraHumanShinigami, LordSasuke, DemonicNinja, Phresh_J
[JOG]WorldFear
Community Member

Xfire: thelorddragon

Postby haasd0gg » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Son wrote:You saying that Haas is a little...."horny" :whistling:

4 kids. Nothing little.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby [NH]Shadow » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:12 am

haasd0gg wrote:

4 kids. Nothing little.

:jawd: Could it be? Have we discovered the greatest comeback in the history of comebacks? :appl:
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby Son » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:32 am

haasd0gg wrote:

4 kids. Nothing little.

As something that was little and green has mentioned...
"Size matters not" :mrgreen:

edit...I really wanted to put in there that "Thats not what she said", but I am above that :innocent:
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Draigun » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:09 am

PSYCHO_DAD is one of the worst exploit abusers I've seen in conquest, often leaning towards borderline glitching. He is also quite a renowned dark trooper glitcher, and probably one of the top three in the book; killing a full health wookie in less than 1 second.

Most of what PSYCHO_DAD utilizes are known exploits in the game's engine. In order to get a kill, he almost always uses an exploit. In one situation, he even goes to the extent of evading a jedi's kill, from force, which is normally impossible--unless if you perform the exploitive steps precisely and efficiently. He also abuses the game's easiest of classes and weapons, further supporting how low of a level he plays at, compared to other players. In some circumstances, he takes the fun out of the game. This usually only happens on Hoth, where speeder abuse really comes to play; PSYCHO_DAD abuses the speeder's splash damage to get an exorbitant amount of kills. See here for proof of this.

True skill is where a player can utilize any class using the game's true intended gameplay mechanics.
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Postby Col. Hstar » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:23 am

Draigun wrote:This usually only happens on Hoth, where speeder abuse really comes to play; PSYCHO_DAD abuses the speeder's splash damage to get an exorbitant amount of kills.

Everyone rejoices when they are put on the rebel side in hoth. Whenever I'm an imp I just figure on seeing how many speeders I can down. I got one once by throwing a det pack as it came down to spawn kill :gun_bandana: and prepare to practice patience.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby [NH]Mr.Yankovic » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:56 pm

Son wrote:
haasd0gg wrote:

4 kids. Nothing little.

As something that was little and green has mentioned...
"Size matters not" :mrgreen:

edit...I really wanted to put in there that "Thats not what she said", but I am above that :innocent:

What She said, that is.
Don't Take No Passengers-Rico Rodriguez [NH]Mr.Yankovic Morbid Angel
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Community Member

Location: Hiding Behind Your Car Peeling Your Licence Plate Sticker Off.
Xfire: mryankovic

Postby CommanderOtto » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Col. Homestar wrote:
Draigun wrote:This usually only happens on Hoth, where speeder abuse really comes to play; PSYCHO_DAD abuses the speeder's splash damage to get an exorbitant amount of kills.

Everyone rejoices when they are put on the rebel side in hoth. Whenever I'm an imp I just figure on seeing how many speeders I can down. I got one once by throwing a det pack as it came down to spawn kill :gun_bandana: and prepare to practice patience.

lol that's why I rarely fly low. I just go to the highest point and look straight down or shoot from a distance across the map and hit random people.

however... I did fly low enough to once get hit by vader's dash attack lol.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [NH]Shadow » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:31 pm

CommanderOtto wrote:
Col. Homestar wrote:

lol that's why I rarely fly low. I just go to the highest point and look straight down or shoot from a distance across the map and hit random people.

however... I did fly low enough to once get hit by vader's dash attack lol.

I hate being Rebs...I'm possibly the only player who doesn't use a speeder. Instead, I try to get on Emps, pick off Reb snipers and heavies, or shoot down speeders.
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:36 pm

What I don't get is PSYCHO has ping of 199 to over 200 at times, I have 60's to 80 ping, yet he seems quicker than me. I find that very perplexing. My ping being less by a significant amount, should give me an advantage, yet it's like he knows where you are at all times, he's quicker, det paks come out of nowhere. I've had trouble killing him.. is as he took less damage than me. And it's true, PSYCHO takes the fun out of this game at times. I just go somewhere else. I really hate to admit that.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Game Discussions