The Clone Wars Comes To Netflix

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

The Clone Wars Comes To Netflix

Postby Jedi Power » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:32 pm

The Official Star Wars Site has announced a fantastic deal! An exclusive licensing agreement with The Disney/ABC Television Group brings Star Wars Content to Netflix streaming members for the first time!

The Galactic Republic, Disney/ABC Television Group, Lucasfilm, and Netflix Inc. today announced the highly anticipated debut of the sixth and final season of the Emmy(r) Award-winning series Star Wars: The Clone Wars exclusively to Netflix members in the US and Canada on Friday, March 7. Accompanying the 13-episode new season dubbed "The Lost Missions" will be the entire Star Wars: The Clone Wars saga, which includes several director's cut episodes never seen on TV as well as the feature film. This multi-year agreement also makes Netflix the exclusive subscription service for the entire Star Wars: The Clone Wars series.

In these eagerly anticipated episodes of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, some of the deepest mysteries of the conflict between the light and the dark sides of the Force are revealed. An intrepid clone trooper discovers a shocking secret, Anakin Skywalker's closest relationship is tested to its limits, and what Master Yoda discovers while investigating the disappearance of a Jedi could forever change the balance of power in the galaxy. Fans will not only be able to watch the thrilling finale, they'll be able to see more of Star Wars: The Clone Wars than ever before as Netflix will also stream the director's cut of seasons one to five.

"Stars Wars is one of the most iconic franchises of all time and this series joins a long line of Disney content that Netflix members are and will continue to enjoy for years to come," said Ted Sarandos, Netflix chief content officer. "The Clone Wars marks an important moment as Netflix welcomes more and more first-run content from The Walt Disney Company and its subsidiaries."

Star Wars: The Clone Wars is the first time any Star Wars content has been available for Netflix streaming members. The deal follows a recent announcement from Netflix and The Walt Disney Company to bring multiple original series based on Marvel characters to the service in 2015. Netflix will be the exclusive US subscription television service for first-run, live-action, and animated movies from the Walt Disney Studios including titles from Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Disneynature, and Lucasfilm beginning in 2016. Netflix members can currently enjoy a wide range of Disney, ABC Entertainment Group and Disney Channel films and TV shows across the 41 countries where Netflix operates.

I am so glad that my Netflix account is finally paying off big! Can't wait!
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Re: The Clone Wars Comes To Netflix

Postby (SWGO)Max » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:39 pm

We just canceled our netflix... :evil:
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby Duel of Fates » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:40 pm

I love my Netflix.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Jedi Power » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm

This video clip is from The Clone Wars Lost Missions. Yoda (voiced by Tom Kane) is visited by the spirit of fallen Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn (Liam Neeson) in an exclusive clip from the sixth and final season of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars," premiering on Netflix on March 7th.

Watch an exclusive clip from the 6th and final season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, streaming only on Netflix beginning March 7th in the US and Canada. In these eagerly anticipated episodes, dubbed "The Lost Missions," some of the deepest mysteries of the conflict between the light and the dark sides of the Force are revealed. Enjoy!

Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:16 pm

We still have a Netflix account. Free streaming? Amazing how what you wrote is shalacked with 'Disney' and not Lucas as they now own all the rights. Seems weird.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby CommanderOtto » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:19 pm

OMG I AM SO GOING ONLINE TO WATCH THOSE LAST EPISODES :punk:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Jedi Power » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:46 pm

WD-40 wrote:We still have a Netflix account. Free streaming? Amazing how what you wrote is shalacked with 'Disney' and not Lucas as they now own all the rights. Seems weird.

Yeah. It is still hard to get over Disney owning everything. As long as they still let Lucasfilm and Lucas Animation still put out fantastic products, then I will start not to care who owns them so much.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Postby SWINE FLU » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:02 am

Just the US and Canada?

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby Jedi Power » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:01 pm

SWINE FLU wrote:Just the US and Canada?

I know it starts tomorrow in Germany on Super BTL I think they call it. Not sure about other places.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Jedi Power » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Today's new video clip is a trailer for Star Wars The Clone Wars Season 6 "The Lost Missions." When I saw this trailer I got goose bumps! It is really breathtaking and I hate that this will be our last hurrah with our favorite friend, The Clone Wars.

The Clone Wars comes exclusively to Netflix members in the US and Canada on Friday, March 7. Accompanying the 13-episode new season dubbed "The Lost Missions" will be the entire Star Wars: The Clone Wars saga, which includes several director's cut episodes never seen on TV as well as the feature film. I can't wait! Enjoy!

Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Next

Return to Non-Game Discussions