The Clone Wars Comes To Netflix

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: The Clone Wars Comes To Netflix

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:04 pm

the last episodes of the clone wars are ONLINE in NETFLIX!!

simply AMAZING storyline.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby BurzaP » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:50 pm

I saw some trailers and can't wait to watch it. Though I have no idea what Netflix is and of it's available in Poland, gotta check it.
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:55 pm

BurzaP wrote:I saw some trailers and can't wait to watch it. Though I have no idea what Netflix is and of it's available in Poland, gotta check it.

WWW.NETFLIX.COM

you will love that website. You basically watch anything you want by just paying a few bucks. I am pretty sure it is available everywhere.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby BurzaP » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:28 pm

I just watched all of the new episodes and have to say I loved them. Favourite ones were with Yoda and Tup. Though I hate watching something and knowing how it ends in longer perspective(I mean episodes with Tup ad the fact that no matter what hopes and clues director gives us and tempts us to believe that history can be changed we all know that Order 66 will be executed anyway..) I just have mixed feelings about Jar-jar episodes, I think they could be better used (for other story) to e.g. explain what happened to Darth Maul and Savage. I'm not saying they were boring, just in limit of 13 I don't think they were so crucial to be placed, I just didn't really give a damn what will happen to that witch.
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby [NH]Mr.Yankovic » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:02 pm

Just watched them all, I wish there was a conclusive ending, and what happened to Darth :star-wars-smiley-026: Maul?
Don't Take No Passengers-Rico Rodriguez [NH]Mr.Yankovic Morbid Angel
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Community Member

Location: Hiding Behind Your Car Peeling Your Licence Plate Sticker Off.
Xfire: mryankovic

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:32 pm

I'm watching them from the First Season!
What I do to stave off the belief that what I'm watching is pointless is imagine that it is a parallel universe...where things transpire differently :)

I hope Lucas Arts decides to run a series covering the series of events during the time of the rebellion. Honestly, there is so much you can do with Star Wars...
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby Jedi Power » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:59 am

[NH]Mr.Yankovic wrote:Just watched them all, I wish there was a conclusive ending, and what happened to Darth :star-wars-smiley-026: Maul?

Dark Horse is doing a comic that will explain the unfinished Darth Maul story from Season 6 of The Clone Wars. It will be released sometime in May.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:55 am

(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:I'm watching them from the First Season!
What I do to stave off the belief that what I'm watching is pointless is imagine that it is a parallel universe...where things transpire differently :)

I hope Lucas Arts decides to run a series covering the series of events during the time of the rebellion. Honestly, there is so much you can do with Star Wars...

That's going to be Star Wars Rebels, which will bridge between III and IV just as The Clone Wars bridged between II and III.

It's going to start out much better than The Clone Wars did because much of the same crew is going to be producing it.

Looking forward to it.

Sad that I don't have netflix, but they will run the episodes on starwars.com like they did for The Clone Wars.
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:23 pm

That sounds fantastic! I'm excited :)

To follow up on what I said before, I reinvent reality to meld to my fragile peace of mind, haha. The universe I believe this all takes place in is one wherein all dead can eventually, through great study after passing, discover how to return...the best can manifest themselves in physical form and carry out normal lives far from the worlds they once inhabited. Still others are involved in shaping the destiny of the galaxy, preventing the rise of the One Sith, etc.
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby CommanderOtto » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:24 pm

BurzaP wrote:I just watched all of the new episodes and have to say I loved them. Favourite ones were with Yoda and Tup. Though I hate watching something and knowing how it ends in longer perspective(I mean episodes with Tup ad the fact that no matter what hopes and clues director gives us and tempts us to believe that history can be changed we all know that Order 66 will be executed anyway..) I just have mixed feelings about Jar-jar episodes, I think they could be better used (for other story) to e.g. explain what happened to Darth Maul and Savage. I'm not saying they were boring, just in limit of 13 I don't think they were so crucial to be placed, I just didn't really give a damn what will happen to that witch.

I think they might be saving Darth Maul for star wars rebels. I also hope they will end the Cad Bane storyline with the new series as well.... otherwise, i will hate disney for not finishing it.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Previous

Return to Non-Game Discussions