Common Core "State" Standards

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Common Core "State" Standards

Postby burzerker » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:02 am

I have a child in first grade, one in pre school and one more on the way. I am shocked at the leftist drivel my kid is already telling me her teacher is saying, if this common core gets implemented around here I am going to really flip out. I live in a fairly conservative area too! I can't imagine what would happen if we were in CA or NY.. I wish I could take my kids back to Canada where I got a better education and very little of the non-sense they give away here, or if I had the money they'd be in a private school tomorrow... UGH.. The damned schools don't even need the money if they stopped wasting it on having more administrators than teachers. We spend the second most per pupil in the world and get a pile of rancor poodoo for it. I fear for the future (of the US) :cursing:
"The democracy will ceases to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
burzerker
SWBF2 Admin

Previous

Return to Non-Game Discussions