Personal Request

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Personal Request

Postby NiteRunner81 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:38 pm

So, yesterday and today have been BUSY days for me. Yesterday a group of friends and I uncovered a merchandising scam perpetrated by a couple youtube vloggers, Bryan and Missy Lanning, against a horse ranch in Wildomar, California. https://www.facebook.com/oakmeadowsranch . This couple have a combined three youtube channels and on their daily vlogging channel Daily Bumps they claimed to have sold a line of their merchandise in order to give the profits to Oak Meadows Ranch. Well, they claimed to have made their donation in December, but in reality they didn't make their donation till YESTERDAY when a concerned viewer (and customer who purchased said merchandise) contacted the ranch and inquired about their donation. The ranch immediately contacted the Lannings and implored them to make a donation.

I know some of you may not see this as being a big deal but due to the fact that they MAY have written off these "profits" as a donation on their tax return it is a HUGE deal. They are being investigated by local police, the IRS, the California state Attorney General...The ranch and a viewer has contacted CBS to cover the story to provide the visibility necessary to keep this in the eye of authorities.

You may be asking "well, what can I do to help?"... You can FLOOD CBS's email lines, Facebook, and Twitter. You can respond to the threads on the Ranch's Facebook Page. And if you can afford to, make a donation to the ranch. They have a easy "Donate" button on their FB page and its through Paypal and perfectly secure.

Here is what NOT to do: Do not contact or post on the Lanning's Facebooks, Instagrams, Youtube, Twitter. Any contact to these can easily be deleted by them and not visible to the public. Do not give them any chances to cover up their crimes.

As a lot of you know, I am always trying to help out others and this one just struck a cord with me because the Oak Meadows Ranch and their Blue Pearl Project save horses from being slaughtered.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Return to Non-Game Discussions