Donald Sterling

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Donald Sterling

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Thu May 01, 2014 10:44 am

Duel of Fates wrote:
just saw your comment MD, not sure what you mean by "two way street"?

If Donald Sterling were Jayz, and the situation was reversed, this would be a non story.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Duel of Fates » Thu May 01, 2014 6:26 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:
Duel of Fates wrote:
just saw your comment MD, not sure what you mean by "two way street"?

If Donald Sterling were Jayz, and the situation was reversed, this would be a non story.

Ah. Too true.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby WD-40 » Thu May 01, 2014 11:43 pm

haasd0gg wrote:
WD-40 wrote:
JAF wrote:
WD-40 wrote:I heard on the radio that he bought the team for $15 million and it's now worth about $700 million. If true, I'm sure he'd sell for the right price. It's a win for him.

BTW, I don't condone what he said or how he acts either. However, secretly taping a private conversation should have legal consequences for the Post-op plastic bimbo who taped it.

The girl was working with her lawyer. She accused him of it but the lawyers needed proof so they had her tape a conversation.

And what, pray-tell, makes that 'Legal'?!? She needed to be in Law Enforcement and have a Judge sign off approving the taping (i.e. like a 'wire tap'). Her stupid Lawyer has no such authority.

Eh, depends on the state. In RI, as long as one party knows the call is being recorded, there's no problem.

I realize that, but we're not talking about Rhode Island. As Desert Eagle said it's '2' Party consent to monitor or record in CA. Therefore, a Judge's 'Court Order' is required to do otherwise. To do anything else, it's Illegal and subject to criminal charges despite the intent or reasoning. So...Sterling should be banned from the NBA because it was leaked beyond his control...and the plastic [female dog] should go to jail for doing it in the first place. :punk:
But likely, she'll be given a 'Racial' Get out of jail Free' Card by whatever Attorney General for CA there is. Let us not piss off the mistreated blacks like Oprah, Sharpton and Jackson. Racial crap scares political hacks more than anything...especially with Fat Oprah weighing in.

And personally...Legal 1 party recording is bull [poo]!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby haasd0gg » Fri May 02, 2014 3:55 am

We do [poo] our own way in RI. It, often times, depends on what works best for a politician or politicians relative. The one party knows recording law most likely goes back to someone's divorce, though that wouldn't be public record.
On the upside, we don't have gun registration (aside from the illegal records local PD keep), and we have gaggers and coffee milk. Just don't say [poo] on the phone that you wouldn't want on the front page.
Also, don't date plastic money grubbing [female dog].
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Col. Hstar » Mon May 05, 2014 7:35 am

I believe those recordings are voice messages he left. In CA a voice mail is admissible since the person speaking knows by default they are leaving a recorded message
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon May 05, 2014 2:32 pm

Wasn't voice mail. It was a conversation.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Postby haasd0gg » Mon May 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:Wasn't voice mail. It was a conversation. With a post op plastic bimbo

fixed
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon May 05, 2014 5:48 pm

haasd0gg wrote:
Duel of Fates wrote:Wasn't voice mail. It was a conversation. With a post op plastic bimbo

fixed

Thanx.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Previous

Return to Non-Game Discussions