Star Wars Episode VII

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Star Wars Episode VII

Postby Jedi Power » Sat May 17, 2014 12:00 pm

Star Wars Episode VII began filming yesterday!

Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

Postby (SWGO)Max » Sat May 17, 2014 4:14 pm

I'm curious as to how this will turn out.
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby CommanderOtto » Sat May 17, 2014 7:39 pm

oh man I hope they don't ruin it.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Sun May 18, 2014 4:45 am

Heard Carrie Fisher had to lose 30 pounds for her part. Maybe need some CGI for hers, Ford's and Hammil's face too.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby SUPERS@MURAI » Wed May 28, 2014 10:46 pm

Can't wait for the final product. Bring your sunglasses to the theater, it's a JJ. Abrams film so watch out for lots of glares and lens flares :lol:
SUPERS@MURAI
Site Admin

Xfire: supersamura1
Steam ID: samuraisaurus
Origin ID: SUP3RSAMURA1

Postby Jedi Power » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:42 pm

TMZ has provided some leaked pictures from the Abu Dhabi set of the now filming Star Wars Episode VII. There are not any major spoilers, but I will provide a spoiler alert for those that want to keep away from knowing details of anything from the new movie. So here is our first one for Episode VII.

Spoiler: show
The images include a large alien pig like creature manned by 5 actors. We know that practical sets and creatures were going to be used to give Episode VII that Original Trilogy feel. Also there is a lot from the set which apears to be Tatooine. There also seems to be some sort of compound with fencing. Perhaps to keep these pig like creature at bay. There was an Aurebesh sign that reads "WARNING." There are also moisture vaporators, the originally rumored market place, what appears to be some sort of engine, and lots of extras in there Tatooine costumes. The set has a feel of the first images we saw from Tatooine in Episode I.

If you are into knowing all the details and be spoiled like me, be sure to head over to see these images before they are gone! Glad to have the Star Wars machine rolling again.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Jedi Power wrote:TMZ has provided some leaked pictures from the Abu Dhabi set of the now filming Star Wars Episode VII. There are not any major spoilers, but I will provide a spoiler alert for those that want to keep away from knowing details of anything from the new movie. So here is our first one for Episode VII.

The images include a large alien pig like creature manned by 5 actors. We know that practical sets and creatures were going to be used to give Episode VII that Original Trilogy feel. Also there is a lot from the set which apears to be Tatooine. There also seems to be some sort of compound with fencing. Perhaps to keep these pig like creature at bay. There was an Aurebesh sign that reads "WARNING." There are also moisture vaporators, the originally rumored market place, what appears to be some sort of engine, and lots of extras in there Tatooine costumes. The set has a feel of the first images we saw from Tatooine in Episode I.

If you are into knowing all the details and be spoiled like me, be sure to head over to see these images before they are gone! Glad to have the Star Wars machine rolling again.

Nice link JP. I especially liked the bottom of the page! (see below) :punk: :punk:
SW7Link.jpg
SW7Link.jpg (185.73 KiB) Viewed 2267 times
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Jedi Power » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:00 am

LOL. Never went to the bottom of the page. Bad TMZ.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Postby CommanderOtto » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:32 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Jedi Power » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:01 am

TMZ has scored again with some leaked pictures, this time from the UK. This one is more spoilerific than the last.

The latest images show more of the pig like creature now it in parts and whole, also an X-wing under construction, and the famous Millennium Falcon being constructed.

Not a surprise for me, but it is really great to see a couple of "old friends" being confirmed. Be sure to see these images before they are gone!
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Next

Return to Non-Game Discussions