Roll Call!

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Roll Call!

Postby Jedi Power » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:44 pm

Took a week off and tried to get a little gaming on. It has been a long time. The 4 kids are keeping me moving and can't do much else these days.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Postby Hobo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:23 pm

micro econ at community college, working, and playing rust.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby imaim » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:50 am

Pootus wrote:cant wait till it gets cold out again!!!

SHUT. UP. JUST SHUT. UP!

Besides normal work: coaching Coach Pitch softball, playing in a coed softball league, on the motorcycle, loving on mah fam, hoping the heat stays!
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby 11_Panama_ » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:38 am

I've been watching over the servers, most times alone. From the moment I wake up, til' the end of the nights (most times, end of the night, means until the next day.. I stay up late most times). Please understand that I'm not [female dog]' about it, just reporting it. I see Burr, Pootus, Brazz and Imain...towards the end of the days, but there is a huge void of admins til' the end of most days. I decided to wait til' the end of summer to start working again, (yeah..I got it like that :punk: ), but I would like some help on most days. Most players know the times the servers are admins free, and trust me..they are abusing each and every second of it. Earlier this afternoon I banned about 4 players from one server alone at the same time. Finding players being abusive to each other and the topics they are chatting about, a bit sexual. As I said earlier, just reporting what I've been encountering.
Last edited by 11_Panama_ on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Hobo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:49 am

^honestly if there's not much admin activity u should just hand out longer bans, anyone that can read and has at least 5 hours of playing on swgo servers should definitely be aware of server rules.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby 11_Panama_ » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:36 am

Hobo wrote:^honestly if there's not much admin activity u should just hand out longer bans, anyone that can read and has at least 5 hours of playing on swgo servers should definitely be aware of server rules.

Trust me..I do get a bit harsher with the "regulars". The ones that are constantly in need of supervision. I won't tolerate any kind of sexual talk..they too get a harsher ban. The ones that get warned and tells me to S T F U or disrespects me/or any other admin or SWGO..are as good as gone. But truthfully, since this game is in it's "golden years", I hate to ban anyone for any reason, but if I don't...I'm/we are showing players that there are no consequences to their actions.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Sir Bang » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:12 am

Been volunteering at a foodbank the last few weeks, relaxing and taking in the sun and just generally enjoying life. Haven't really felt the urge to be in-game that much. Oh, and I've just spent a week in Malta. That was pretty cool.
Sir Bang
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: sirbang1

Postby WD-40 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:13 pm

11_Panama_ wrote: I see Burr, Pootus, Brazz and Imain...towards the end of the days, but there is a huge void of admins til' the end of most days.

Hey, Heeyyy, HHHEEEEYYYY! I pop on now and then and sling the ban hammer! I only put my RM up to ban or kick when needed. But life is a [female dog], and so is my wife if I play to much. :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Brazosgrad » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:25 pm

I've uninstalled the game from my system. Still providing admin services as I'm available in the evenings though when I get off work.
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Son » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Tried mooning panama this past week from the east side of Lake Michigan.
Just joined the local volunteer fire department and work. Just got back from camping.

Cant wait for it to turn cooler since that means its deer season.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Game Discussions