Anyone alive in here?...

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Anyone alive in here?...

Postby FaiL.? » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:21 pm

Still around. Still schoolin', workin' and buildin' computers
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby Duel of Fates » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:50 am

Hey guys and gals. Still alive. Been very busy with working on my house and wrangling my kids. Daughter, a freshman in high school, my son is in first grade. Been winterizing my home. Sanding, varnishing, painting, scraping and replacing the caulking on my windows myself. Replacing any damaged or cracked panes. Didn't realize how many windows and how much work I was getting myself into. :roll: Also been doing some camping. Don't worry, still have my full time job, still paying taxes to fund the illegals and welfare leeches.

I don't think I have played since May, about a month before they shut down gamespy. I can honestly say I do not miss the whining, crying, glitching, cheating, etc... When and if they come out with SWBFIII, I will probably return.

I have been checking in about once a week to the forums. But I haven't had the heart to enter into, and waste my time and energy arguing with the lefties on here regarding world and national news. Too many people have been drinking the Kool Aid for far too long to see reason.

Good luck all. :th_a017:

Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Jedi Power » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:14 am

Still around. I have just finished up going through the Battlestar Galactica series again before it comes off of Netflix. So say we all! Also saw the new Star Wars Rebels premier. You 1977 Star Wars generation fans are going to really like it!
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Postby (SWGO)Max » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:07 pm

Still alive.

Playing Clash of Clans now much more than battlefront. Also playing the CoC Rip-off, StarWars Commander. Cool stuff.

Also very busy with school, but life is going well.
Glad to see others are still alive.
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:24 pm

I got a kickass Springfield in Simpsons Tapped Out... I feel lame for playing, but can't put it away :ugeek:
I played a bunch of hours of Lego Marvel on PS4, which was [m'kay] awesome, then my kid deleted the save when I wasn't there.... Damn kids... I don't play that anymore...
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:58 pm

Lurking once every few months, mostly to see how Nite is doing.

I'm pretty busy. I don't get to play games much, when I do it's War Thunder. Most of my time is taken up by my vain attempts to be a writer.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:38 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:Lurking once every few months, mostly to see how Nite is doing.

I'm pretty busy. I don't get to play games much, when I do it's War Thunder. Most of my time is taken up by my vain attempts to be a writer.

Aww... shucks... I appreciate it.

My little family is doing good and we've decided our family is complete so we're taking steps to make sure there isn't any surprises. I may only be 32 but I feel so much older and my body probably won't tolerate anymore babies.

As for baby girl, she's 7 weeks old and is growing like a weed already.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby Pootus » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:08 pm

Im still here El Guapo!

Playing online still..praying to the Star Wars Gods that 2015 will be good to us.
Took my kids to their 1st EAGLES game at the Linc yesterday.....

This is the best time of year! Halloween......Turkey day...and Christmas
(not to mention the fact that I dont work more than 2 days in a row
for the rest of the year)!!!

:afro:
Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You're goin', "What the hell is this?" and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, Promptly kicks your ass and you still won't know what happened to you!
Pootus
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Jedi Power wrote:Still around. I have just finished up going through the Battlestar Galactica series again before it comes off of Netflix. So say we all! Also saw the new Star Wars Rebels premier. You 1977 Star Wars generation fans are going to really like it!

Just saw this on my Yahoo mail. Free premiere of it on iTunes. I'll past the link. See if it works. May try it later.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/star-wars-rebels-vol.-1/id920938545?enlh=2.500073.500072.500057.1.&ls=1
Rebels.jpg
Rebels.jpg (145.91 KiB) Viewed 2454 times
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Yeah WD- me and the little guy watched the first episode. Its pretty good!
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Game Discussions