A $50 lesson

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: A $50 lesson

Postby Mandalore » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:33 am

I had a moderate sized post typed up but then I thought [m'kay] it, we already know how this is going to end up. Me and Crater on the same side, Imaim hopping on near the end depending on the topic. Me and Dread will agree on some unorthodox [poo] like open borders. WD, Duel, and Nite bringing up the neo-con train. Then someone calls someone else a [quack] (probably me and WD) and it gets fun for a minute before everyone gets bored.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby ProfessorDreadNaught » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Mandalore wrote:I had a moderate sized post typed up but then I thought [m'kay] it, we already know how this is going to end up. Me and Crater on the same side, Imaim hopping on near the end depending on the topic. Me and Dread will agree on some unorthodox [poo] like open borders. WD, Duel, and Nite bringing up the neo-con train. Then someone calls someone else a [quack] (probably me and WD) and it gets fun for a minute before everyone gets bored.

ok then just comment on the story. funny no?
“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”
“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.”
"Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing."
ProfessorDreadNaught
Community Member

Postby NiteRunner81 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Mandalore, you make me giggle. I needed that.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby WD-40 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Made me have a chuckle. Very insightful. But hey! Piss people off, stir the [poo] during slow moments, good times! :punk:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby imaim » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:36 am

Mandalore wrote:I had a moderate sized post typed up but then I thought [m'kay] it, we already know how this is going to end up. Me and Crater on the same side, Imaim hopping on near the end depending on the topic. Me and Dread will agree on some unorthodox [poo] like open borders. WD, Duel, and Nite bringing up the neo-con train. Then someone calls someone else a [quack] (probably me and WD) and it gets fun for a minute before everyone gets bored.

LOL that's a pretty awesome assessment!
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:28 am

I was only going to point out that the landfills are filling up fast. Maybe use the ashes as fertilizer. :whistling:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Pootus » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:05 am

Darth Crater wrote:Fun fact - giving food and houses to the homeless actually reduces their burden on society. In fact, it costs the state less than half as much to house them than it would to leave them. Reduced incentives for crime, fewer medical conditions, and it's easier for them to return to being productive members of society.

GIVE A MAN A FISH, AND YOU FED HIM FOR A DAY.
TEACH A MAN TO FISH, AND YOU'VE FED HIM FOR LIFE.

"Liberals.....it's not that they are ignorant,
it's that they know so much that just isn't so...."
Ronald Reagan
Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You're goin', "What the hell is this?" and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, Promptly kicks your ass and you still won't know what happened to you!
Pootus
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Mandalore » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:08 pm

Send a man into the desert without a fishing pole and he's sure to catch nothing.

Also, I hope I get the press team Reagan has had. Top three over rated presidents of all time along with JFK and Washington.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Do burger flippers need a press team?
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:31 pm

Mandalore wrote:Send a man into the desert without a fishing pole and he's sure to catch nothing.

I have an idea for people that are in the desert with a fishing pole. Stop screwing like rabbits and and focus your energy on relocating.

Mandalore wrote:Also, I hope I get the press team Reagan has had. Top three over rated presidents of all time along with JFK and Washington.

Is that the vogue, anti establishment line of thought now?
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Game Discussions