Who Is The New Sith Lord?

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Who Is The New Sith Lord?

Postby Trigger » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:10 am

After watching the epic new trailer for episode 7, I wanted to know who this new Sith Lord is. So I looked it up. A lot of idiots on one website thought that it would be Luke Skywalker, and that's a stupid assumption (unless its that clone of Luke from those old Star Wars novels). Who do you think it is?
:dots:
"Welcome to the Cantina, how may I help you?"

Aimer: "I'll Aim, you pull the Trigger"
Trigger: "Sounds good to me"
Trigger
Community Member

Re: Who Is The New Sith Lord?

Postby Brazosgrad » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:38 am

That's no new Sith Lord. That just the emperor's new clothes. Or is that Lord Fred....I forget...
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Trigger » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Brazmin wrote:That's no new Sith Lord. That just the emperor's new clothes. Or is that Lord Fred....I forget...

Maybe it is, like I said, I don't know. Good suggestion... the best i've heard so far.

Trigger
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:09 pm

The new Sith Lord is a wookiee who loves to bomb the local cantina. He also likes to wear smelly socks. :mrgreen:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Bryant » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:50 pm

It won't be from any book - none of those are Lucas material (plus Disney scrapped all of it from canon).

So unless you somehow got a look at Lucas's original material/outline, there's really no other clues than the first 6 movies.
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: ssmgbryant

Postby WD-40 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:47 am

Could be one of the 5 million illegal aliens the Emperor gave amnesty to before he took a spill down that Death Star shaft. Maybe one of them is lookin for a little payback (?) Just saying. :whistling:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Brazosgrad » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:26 am

Yeah. I honestly think all those flaming rebels need to take a hike. The reason the Emperor was so popular in the first place was because he gave all those cheap laborers jobs working on that...what was it...a "Death Star"? And really...trade treaties my ass. It was all about cheap labor taking jobs the rebels didn't want in the first place. And Sith Lords?... Please...they were just framed because the rebels didn't like all that "Dark Force" mumbo jumbo. It was just weed in fancy new packaging. We call it "target marketing" in the advertising field. Sith Lords are a dime a dozen and there's always one waiting in the next movie to take over when the previous one gets killed. Just you wait. Mark my words. You'll see. You'll all see. Ahhahahahahah.

Man am I bored...
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Trigger » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:02 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:The new Sith Lord is a wookiee who loves to bomb the local cantina. He also likes to wear smelly socks. :mrgreen:

Lol, did you say that because of my signiture? And also, if he came to the cantina I work at, he would most likely die... by mines or the occasional Darth Maul that stops by (yes it's the real one, not just some clone) :gunsmilie: :star-wars-smiley-026:

Trigger
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:01 am

Trigger wrote:
Duel of Fates wrote:The new Sith Lord is a wookiee who loves to bomb the local cantina. He also likes to wear smelly socks. :mrgreen:

Lol, did you say that because of my signiture? And also, if he came to the cantina I work at, he would most likely die... by mines or the occasional Darth Maul that stops by (yes it's the real one, not just some clone) :gunsmilie: :star-wars-smiley-026:

You are not from around here. It was meant for another. :ninja:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Trigger » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:28 am

Duel of Fates wrote:
Trigger wrote:

You are not from around here. It was meant for another. :ninja:

Maybe your right, I was transfered from the cantina in mos Esiley to one on Mustafar. I have not encountered any wookies there, so let's hope my customers are safe. :th_a017:

Trigger
Community Member

Next

Return to Non-Game Discussions