Paris

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Paris

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:01 pm

For starters, is everyone in our little family ok? I know we had some members in France and I hope everyone and their families are ok. I know I have some pretty strong feelings about this situation and so will others, but it would be nice to hear from those of you who are closer to what happened yesterday.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Re: Paris

Postby Sir Bang » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:50 pm

Two hostage situations under way now in Northern France and in a kosher supermarket in Paris. This is looking more and more like carefully-planned waves of attacks.

I'm pretty sure BigLeo lives in France, but I don't think he lives in Paris. Not too sure about anyone else on here?
Sir Bang
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: sirbang1

Postby WD-40 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:31 am

3 Terrorists dead. :punk:
However, earlier, they said 4 hostages killed where that one black terrorist was holed-up at a convenience store before the cops capped his ass and sent him on his merry way to have sex with 72 virgin goats in Hell. That being said, I'm getting sick and tired of people like Christianne Amman-pour news turds crying ' Islamaphobia' is rampant. Well no [poo] Sherlock! Anywhere you got Muslims worshipping Islam, you got Terrorists. Damn crybabies whining over that turd Prophet Muhammed cartoons when they are destroying churches and butchering Christians and murdering children. [m'kay] them all! Islam is a damn cult, not a religion.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Mandalore » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:48 am

Islam is just an entirely different breed of animal from Christianity. Christianity has spent the last three centuries being whipped into submission by secularism and most modern day Christians are so radically different from their predecessors even a century ago it's hard to label them as Christian other than the fact they think Jesus is the bee's knees. Islam on the other hand requires you to pray five times a day and many sects require large parts of the Koran to be memorized. Most Christians have at best a very elementary level of Biblical knowledge. Something like 15-30% of Muslims support suicide bombing. 60% plus even in moderate countries support things like the death penalty for apostasy. This week you had an atheist get jailed in Egypt for just coming out of the closet. Another in Saudi Arabia is being flogged 50 times a week for twenty weeks. It's just a backwards culture. It has nothing to do with race. Firstly, race isn't a biologically sound idea. This isn't the 1920's anymore people. Secondly, Islam is composed of many different "ethnic groups" with the traditional Arabs not even being one of the three biggest.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:23 am

Quite interesting information if you have not seen this before.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Mandalore » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:00 am

That woman needs to have my babies.

Also: Recent Pew Research puts the "radicals" at 28%. This being Muslims who thought suicide bombing was either "almost always justified" or "often justified"
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the- ... -overview/

Scary [poo] in there.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby Bryant » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:15 am

Mandalore wrote:That woman needs to have my babies.

Also: Recent Pew Research puts the "radicals" at 28%. This being Muslims who thought suicide bombing was either "almost always justified" or "often justified"
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the- ... -overview/

Scary [poo] in there.

28% * 1.6 Billion Muslims = 448 Million "radical Muslims" - more than the entire population of US+Mexico - OR the UK + France + Germany + Spain + Russia + Poland
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: ssmgbryant

Postby Hobo » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:21 am

why don't we just kill all of them

literally nothing good comes from muslims except hummus and chess
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby FaiL.? » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:18 am

Well, that would be genocide...and you'd make Hitler look like a street punk instead of a murderer
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby [NH]Shadow » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:10 am

WD-40 wrote:....sent him on his merry way to have sex with 72 virgin goats in Hell.

*Osama Bin Laden reaches "paradise", encounters 72 computer programmers, and realises he has severely misunderstood the Qu'ran.*
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (59.05 KiB) Viewed 1863 times
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Return to Non-Game Discussions