The Dawn of a New Era

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

The Dawn of a New Era

Postby NiteRunner81 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:17 pm

As you can see something's new.... my username. My divorce should be final hopefully by the end of the month. With that, and a few other developments in my life I felt the need for a facelift of sorts. I've colored my hair a deep violet, got a couple new piercings (all with gift money I saved up), and a new username. And yes... there is a song behind it.. Super Vixen by Garbage. The song resonates with what I am trying to become. A force to be reckoned with.

During my surgery I had a out of body near death experience. And the personality shift that goes right along with it. I've been told I'm a much easier person to get along with. All be it, I'm also a dirtier and flirtier person... 'ahem... before my surgery I had already started flirting with a friend of mine... and after the surgery I realized why.. I'm falling for him. He's a friend of mine that I met playing SWTOR. He's my right hand man in the guilds (Rathkill if any guildies are here... Son, Bryant) and since my split in October he has been my rock, my kick in the pants, the one to tell me to "suck it up, buttercup"....keeps me from crying in my beer and wallowing in self-pity... I often refer to him as my "Dark Lord".... He's just an overall awesome person.. He's dying to come up and meet my kids, he can't wait to give noogies and pinch baby cheeks.. He never got to have kids. He's into a lot of the things I used to be into and want to get back into.. Offroading, mudding, crawling, camping, fishing....

Well... I hope y'all enjoy the new me as much as I do.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Re: The Dawn of a New Era

Postby 11_Panama_ » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:27 pm

You go girl. :usa:
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby NiteRunner81 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:15 pm

I wanted to rename myself Dirty'Flirty, but I didn't know how well THAT would go over with Haas and Matt.
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Postby NiteRunner81 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:51 pm

Darth-Dirty'Flirty wrote:I wanted to rename myself Dirty'Flirty, but I didn't know how well THAT would go over with Haas and Matt.

Actually, Matt said it was ok.. I just had to put Darth infront of it!! SWEET!!
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Postby WD-40 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:28 pm

Darth-Dirty'Flirty wrote:As you can see something's new.... my username. My divorce should be final hopefully by the end of the month. With that, and a few other developments in my life I felt the need for a facelift of sorts. I've colored my hair a deep violet, got a couple new piercings (all with gift money I saved up), and a new username. And yes... there is a song behind it.. Super Vixen by Garbage. The song resonates with what I am trying to become. A force to be reckoned with.

During my surgery I had a out of body near death experience. And the personality shift that goes right along with it. I've been told I'm a much easier person to get along with. All be it, I'm also a dirtier and flirtier person... 'ahem... before my surgery I had already started flirting with a friend of mine... and after the surgery I realized why.. I'm falling for him. He's a friend of mine that I met playing SWTOR. He's my right hand man in the guilds (Rathkill if any guildies are here... Son, Bryant) and since my split in October he has been my rock, my kick in the pants, the one to tell me to "suck it up, buttercup"....keeps me from crying in my beer and wallowing in self-pity... I often refer to him as my "Dark Lord".... He's just an overall awesome person.. He's dying to come up and meet my kids, he can't wait to give noogies and pinch baby cheeks.. He never got to have kids. He's into a lot of the things I used to be into and want to get back into.. Offroading, mudding, crawling, camping, fishing....

Honestly, I don't know what to make of it, except I hope you are happy and content.

I had an 'Out of Body Experience' at 13 years old from an Upper Respiratory Infection that made it so I could not breathe. I'm 52 years old now, so do the math. I was sick, and was at the bottom of the stairs to my bedroom around 8pm or so, telling my mother (who was on the phone as usual) that I had a hard time breathing. She shoood me away (as she was always talking on the phone with her friends and focused on that). I found it pointless to continue, so went up to bed with a throat and lungs that felt like [poo] and had a hard time breathing. I finally fell asleep or just stopped breathing (i think), but then I found myself floating in orbit above what I understood to be the Planet Earth, completely and totally liberated and free, with a shiny, yet very fragile silver thread that was attached from my stomach area, in which the other end was attached toward the planet, the other end to what I knew was my Earthly body. Oddly, I knew it was navel to navel. Keep in mind, it was 'in virtual color and High Definition 3D'. That did not exist then. I have NEVER seen an image of earth like this, or ANY image of Earth then or since, and I was 13! The year was 1967. NASA didn't have quality [poo] like that out on the TV (no Net then) yet. I was in space, but I did not 'feel' the coldness of it. I somehow knew that, if I was to turn around, I was to leave this Earthly existence, and I would then irreversibly snap that fragile silver thread, and break my connection to my body and continue to the next plane (I guess Heaven?) I felt free to choose my next step. I chose not to look, and thought my mother would feel guilty and be devastated if I left (died), especially after I told her I could not breathe. I also knew my life's mission was not complete. Next thing I knew (as quickly as it happened the other way), I was back in bed, gasping for air, but alive. I felt like crap and It was a rough recovery for those next several days. I had no major personality shift, but it did make me understand that 'Life' does not end here. It also made me understand that we exist 'prior' to life on Earth, we live, and then we die and exist back in the other plane (Heaven?...Possibly....) But I felt truly 'free' and invulnerable spiritually. It was weird, yet liberating...and enlightening. Yep, God exists if I was to see that kinda stuff. I 'knew' I existed, I 'had' a choice and realized that life does not end here. If I did not have my 3 great daughters, I may still wish I had turned around and continued on. Because this world today is absolute total [poo]!

So, that being said, Nite aka 'Dirty Flirty' (I like 'Nite' better because that is who you ARE and who I have known you to be over these years), what was your experience 'out of body'?
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby NiteRunner81 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:48 am

I am almost content. As soon as all the papers are signed, sealed, and I've dealt with the name restoration I will be much more content, because the dark cloud will be gone, and we can focus on being effective co-parents with a goal of rebuilding the friendship we had before we were ever romantically involved.

My experience started with a prediction of the future. I saw Caboose entering a new romantic relationship with a female friend of his that he went to school with, and I saw them being together with the kids, our two and her one. (This has since started to happen, and I couldn't be more happier for both of them, and my kids because if something ever does happen to me I know my kids have a great mother to raise them for me. My son is in the same class at the same school as her son so thats a plus) ... Then I had conversations with Caboose's dad and step-dad. Not nice discussions. Then I saw my funeral happen... I was buried on top of my Papa, and it was just as I had told my mom I wanted incase something happened to me. (I had a discussion with her the night before, and the Sunday before I was baptized). Then I saw a road trip, going to every notable important location that ever meant anything to me. The house I grew up in, the creek, the whole mountain road. Where my grandparents lived before my Papa died in 1989. My aunt and uncles house, the park we had all of our family reunions at, the hospitals both my children were born at. My house. After that I saw myself being ascended into white clouds and into a gated area with my nanny and papa, my mother-in-law, my great grandparents, and the daughter I lost as a teenager. This is baffling to me because I don't recall ever being pregnant outside of my two living children. My Papa was holding her I asked him who she was and he said that she was mine. My papa told me that he named her Angelica. She had the reddest hair I'd ever seen aside my mother-in-law, and my face. I asked my Papa who her father was and he was a boy I dated when I was 19. I sat with her for a while, held her, talked to her, loved on her. I couldn't get enough of her. This tells me that miscarried and aborted babies do go to heaven. Then the lectures started. My Nanny and Papa, and mother-in-law kept telling me it wasn't my time. My mother-in-law told to forgive Caboose, and that one day I will see the purpose behind everything that happened. She begged me not to give up and leave my babies like she did. Then my Nanny and Papa promised me that they would care for my daughter till it was my time. I begged them to send the right person my way, so that I could have the life long love they did..

The next thing I remember was waking up in my ICU room with 6 IV lines coming out of me. 2 in my hands, 2 in my arms, and 2 in my feet. I guess they started 3 of them for blood transfusions, one of them for a medication to help with the transfusions, and one because I blew out the vein in the other one. They explained to me that they had to start giving me chest compressions cause my heart stopped. They said it was a miracle they didn't have to pull out the Defib. They had a crash cart ready for me. After this I started sobbing uncontrollably thinking about the daughter I had just met. I told the nurse about this and they brought in the chaplain.

I'm still trying to process the whole daughter thing... She would be be 15 years old today.

Yes, I will always be Nite, but I'm trying to streamline things to have just one name for everything and in SWTOR my main toons name is Dirty'Flirty.. In fact I have that name taken on all the US servers.
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Postby Gunner1010 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:50 pm

WD-40 wrote:
Darth-Dirty'Flirty wrote:As you can see something's new.... my username. My divorce should be final hopefully by the end of the month. With that, and a few other developments in my life I felt the need for a facelift of sorts. I've colored my hair a deep violet, got a couple new piercings (all with gift money I saved up), and a new username. And yes... there is a song behind it.. Super Vixen by Garbage. The song resonates with what I am trying to become. A force to be reckoned with.

Honestly, I don't know what to make of it, except I hope you are happy and content.

I had an 'Out of Body Experience' at 13 years old from an Upper Respiratory Infection that made it so I could not breathe. I'm 52 years old now, so do the math. I was sick, and was at the bottom of the stairs to my bedroom around 8pm or so, telling my mother (who was on the phone as usual) that I had a hard time breathing. She shoood me away (as she was always talking on the phone with her friends and focused on that). I found it pointless to continue, so went up to bed with a throat and lungs that felt like [poo] and had a hard time breathing. I finally fell asleep or just stopped breathing (i think), but then I found myself floating in orbit above what I understood to be the Planet Earth, completely and totally liberated and free, with a shiny, yet very fragile silver thread that was attached from my stomach area, in which the other end was attached toward the planet, the other end to what I knew was my Earthly body. Oddly, I knew it was navel to navel. Keep in mind, it was 'in virtual color and High Definition 3D'. That did not exist then. I have NEVER seen an image of earth like this, or ANY image of Earth then or since, and I was 13! The year was 1967. NASA didn't have quality [poo] like that out on the TV (no Net then) yet. I was in space, but I did not 'feel' the coldness of it. I somehow knew that, if I was to turn around, I was to leave this Earthly existence, and I would then irreversibly snap that fragile silver thread, and break my connection to my body and continue to the next plane (I guess Heaven?) I felt free to choose my next step. I chose not to look, and thought my mother would feel guilty and be devastated if I left (died), especially after I told her I could not breathe. I also knew my life's mission was not complete. Next thing I knew (as quickly as it happened the other way), I was back in bed, gasping for air, but alive. I felt like crap and It was a rough recovery for those next several days. I had no major personality shift, but it did make me understand that 'Life' does not end here. It also made me understand that we exist 'prior' to life on Earth, we live, and then we die and exist back in the other plane (Heaven?...Possibly....) But I felt truly 'free' and invulnerable spiritually. It was weird, yet liberating...and enlightening. Yep, God exists if I was to see that kinda stuff. I 'knew' I existed, I 'had' a choice and realized that life does not end here. If I did not have my 3 great daughters, I may still wish I had turned around and continued on. Because this world today is absolute total [poo]!

So, that being said, Nite aka 'Dirty Flirty' (I like 'Nite' better because that is who you ARE and who I have known you to be over these years), what was your experience 'out of body'?

Thanks for sharing that WD!
Gunner1010
Community Member

Postby deadmeow » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:55 am

What a nice story. Our friends and family will always be our friends and family, no matter how far apart we may seem and as we care for them, they still care for us. You are very fortunate to be able to speak with them and utilize their kind advice.
deadmeow
Community Member

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:12 pm

We've only got one life to live. Gotta enjoy it too the fullest!
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Return to Non-Game Discussions