Hey guys

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Hey guys

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:21 pm

Wow, I thought the forum had died awhile back. I hope everyone is doing well.

So much has happened over the last couple of years....too much and too boring to go into much detail here. Matthew's Mom and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary, a year ago! Matthew is driving now. Our seizure dog hasn't had a seizure in at least 6 months(knock on wood). I'm still working where I work. There's been difficulties, but nothing that can't be handled. All in all I really can't complain. I guess the biggest change has been no more gaming and more woodworking and reading. I'm not sure if the gaming was causing issues with arthritis or if arthritis was causing issues with gaming, but either way changes had to be made. That actually had a lot to do with all the wook bombing at the end for me, though it was pretty damn hilarious too! I'll never forget Kren wailing away at my Chewy in a corner when I nailed us with a rocket sending his carcass flying!! Good times.

In case Crater sees this.... Trump 2016!! :clap:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Re: Hey guys

Postby mrjamwin » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:24 pm

Hi there. Good to hear from you again.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [NH]Shadow » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:09 am

Welcome back, mate! Long time no see! :th_a017:
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:25 am

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Wow, I thought the forum had died awhile back. I hope everyone is doing well.

So much has happened over the last couple of years....too much and too boring to go into much detail here. Matthew's Mom and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary, a year ago! Matthew is driving now. Our seizure dog hasn't had a seizure in at least 6 months(knock on wood). I'm still working where I work. There's been difficulties, but nothing that can't be handled. All in all I really can't complain. I guess the biggest change has been no more gaming and more woodworking and reading. I'm not sure if the gaming was causing issues with arthritis or if arthritis was causing issues with gaming, but either way changes had to be made. That actually had a lot to do with all the wook bombing at the end for me, though it was pretty damn hilarious too! I'll never forget Kren wailing away at my Chewy in a corner when I nailed us with a rocket sending his carcass flying!! Good times.

In case Crater sees this.... Trump 2016!! :clap:

Wow! How time has flown since the 'old' BF2 Dayzz when I joined. Probably my 5th attempt to see life on the SWGO Website since Battlefront came alive. I know Matt is still alive and glad for it. Hope he and his family (and everyone's significant others) are doing great! I also still have hope SWGO can breathe life again as I have seen obvious clan groups on Battlefront. 1 or 2 are actually good at 'coordinated serial battle murder'.
Presently, I run under the moniker 'Lone_Wolf_WD40' or something like that. Friend me if you find me there. Email me at pilotharcourt@yahoo.com.

I hit my Government service of 20 years (aka KMA: 'Kiss My Ass') in March. Still doing it. Just haven't gotten the 'call' to go elsewhere.

Like you MD, I have done reading...a lot of it Star Wars Canon related and am now on 'Bloodline'. Sorry you've had Dog issues. My oldest daughter had to sue her Vet for horrible diagnosis issues for her dog that had cost her over $5,000 in Vet bills. Successful conclusion. Got her $$$ back and some.

I need 'Gaming' to keep my reaction skillz tight. Helps me fly Gulfstream Jets too...just saying.

Hit my 28th Wedding Anniversary May 23rd. Congrats Bro!

I see (on very rare occasion) SWGO Veterans like Bryce, Jedi Power, Burzerker, Gunner, Pootus and his son, on Battlefront. Sorta is a big distraction when I play because I miss the 'SWGO Team'.

Take care guys.

Steve (WD-40)
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Mandalore » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:54 am

Odd day for me to check in as well I suppose. Not really playing anything these days aside from the "flavor of the months" that the various groups I've gamed with over the years come up with.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby Sketchup » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:33 am

Welcome back MD!
Sketchup
Community Member

Postby Jedi Power » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:10 pm

Glad to hear from you MD!
Jedi Power