Rogue One

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Rogue One

Postby Jedi Power » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:23 am

6 more days! I have tickets for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday! :gunsmilie:
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Re: Rogue One

Postby FaiL.? » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:40 am

Nice! I'll be getting so see it when I'm on vacation from university. No spoilers!
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Re: Rogue One

Postby WD-40 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:07 am

Just finished reading the Kindle Rogue One 'Catylist' which takes place aroung 15 thru 20 years before this movie to set the foundation vs winging a 'where the [m'kay] did this story come from' situation. Jyn Erso is main character in the movie, but this book takes place before she's born till about 3 years after. The movie picks up as Jyn is already an 18 year old. I'd guess 70+ % of movie goers wont know this Novel exists. Its worth reading to understand (in Star Wars land) how/why the Death Star Super Weapon was developed and why without it, the Death Star was an emense useless orb.

With or without reading the novel, you likely will enjoy the movie.. However, the 'Catylist' book likely will help improve your understanding of the plot/characters and backstory of the movie itself.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Return to Non-Game Discussions