yo have you all ever wanted to feel really old

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: yo have you all ever wanted to feel really old

Postby WD-40 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:45 pm

Brazosgrad wrote:WD, you old fart. Showing all of us young-uns up. ;)

I need to recruit people from AARP and AMAC. I really hope SWGO can be fired up again with either the new or old Battlefront 2 now that it appears Disney has taken notice about game sales for new Battlefront being way down compared to the old one as a result of no server control.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby [m'kay] » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:58 pm

mrjamwin wrote:m'kay, have you bought a house yet? Paid bills, cleaned up kid puke and spend a week or so in the hospital with them? Stuff like that?

I'm 24, not in my mid thirties with a stable career. Hell most likely I'll be dead in a couple years and the world won't blink an eye, so I'm not gonna have a kid just so I can pass on my brokebrained retardation before I go
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Yanoda » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:53 am

WD-40 wrote:I really hope SWGO can be fired up again with either the new or old Battlefront 2 now that it appears Disney has taken notice about game sales for new Battlefront being way down compared to the old one as a result of no server control.

Likewise, this 28 year ol' chap is itching for some good ol' fashion Hero Assault.
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Previous

Return to Non-Game Discussions