Happy Late New Years

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Happy Late New Years

Postby NiteRunner81 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 pm

I know I'm 20 days late but I wanted to wish y'all a Happy New Years. How did y'all celebrate? Did you make any New Years resolutions? Got any words of wisdom for the new year?

I celebrated quietly with the kids. We watched Power Rangers up at our tiny house cause we don't have cable or internet. I only have my phone but that's not enough for the three of us to watch.

I don't really have any resolutions to share. I am making small goals like getting my dentures done, making my YouTube channel pretty, and filing for disability successfully. My words of wisdom is not to cower to those who want to bring you down and lump you in to a crowd. Stand up for what's right and don't let your detractors to get the last word and get to you.

Lately I've had this dude from Arizona who had TWO channels on YouTube terminated. He took one of the pictures of me in the hospital after my wreck and is saying that I was born a man and had a sex change. 1. It is not true and 2. It's discrimination. I have many friends who are trans. I've even dated a couple of trans individuals. They have even started a campaign to get me off of Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. It's been rough to deal with but I've been through worse. He's accused me of being racist and trying to "get a black man off the internet". Considering the fact that I've had a black boyfriend that proves my innocence. It' been nerve-wracking to deal with but I'm strong. It's funny that he thinks I look like a teenage boy. I just turned 40 last month.

Twitter2.PNG
Twitter2.PNG (637.79 KiB) Viewed 594 times

Twitter1.PNG
Twitter1.PNG (437.79 KiB) Viewed 594 times

IG Brigading.PNG
IG Brigading.PNG (68.43 KiB) Viewed 594 times

IG Monster.PNG
IG Monster.PNG (204.4 KiB) Viewed 594 times
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Re: Happy Late New Years

Postby StormyDarkchill » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:09 am

NiteRunner81 wrote:I know I'm 20 days late but I wanted to wish y'all a Happy New Years. How did y'all celebrate? Did you make any New Years resolutions? Got any words of wisdom for the new year?

I celebrated quietly with the kids. We watched Power Rangers up at our tiny house cause we don't have cable or internet. I only have my phone but that's not enough for the three of us to watch.

I don't really have any resolutions to share. I am making small goals like getting my dentures done, making my YouTube channel pretty, and filing for disability successfully. My words of wisdom is not to cower to those who want to bring you down and lump you in to a crowd. Stand up for what's right and don't let your detractors to get the last word and get to you.

Lately I've had this dude from Arizona who had TWO channels on YouTube terminated. He took one of the pictures of me in the hospital after my wreck and is saying that I was born a man and had a sex change. 1. It is not true and 2. It's discrimination. I have many friends who are trans. I've even dated a couple of trans individuals. They have even started a campaign to get me off of Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. It's been rough to deal with but I've been through worse. He's accused me of being racist and trying to "get a black man off the internet". Considering the fact that I've had a black boyfriend that proves my innocence. It' been nerve-wracking to deal with but I'm strong. It's funny that he thinks I look like a teenage boy. I just turned 40 last month.

Twitter2.PNG

Twitter1.PNG

IG Brigading.PNG

IG Monster.PNG

So sorry to hear about what happened. My only resolution for this year is to just be more productive outside of gaming and live a more healthier lifestyle.
StormyDarkchill
Emperor

Steam ID: StormyDarkchill
Origin ID: StormyDarkchill

Return to Non-Game Discussions