Picture of my Weiner

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Re: Picture of my Weiner

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Shelties are nice dog's, it was the first dog I ever had and she was called Lassie, had her for 12 years, the parents got here when I was five.

I have now German Shepherd dogs. The last pair got to the ripe old age of 12 (Joe) and 15 (Dax) and we have 2 now who are both 6 years old (Archie and Freddie). They are good around kids and good family pets. We also have five cats in the family - Tiberius, Marvel (Mab's who has a curly tail), Tigger, Sunny, Leon and Matilda (2 Maine Coon cats) plus one we are looking after whom I have named today as Cas. Thankfully the wife works at the vets so costs are not as high when they have had operations and treatment plus our insurance on em all is really good.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby WD-40 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:04 pm

Cute dog Matt. I have 4 dogs. One is a Wheaton Terrier. She (Molly) is 10 yrs old. Tucker is 11 and is a Golden Retriever/ Wolf Hound mix..gettin old and slow. Our two others are half brother/sister that have a Maltese mother. The boy (Reagan) has a Poodle dad (Maltepoo), and his sister (Biscuit) has a Mini-Pincher dad (Maltepin).
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby nobody » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Here is my cat.
Don't ask.
nobody
Community Member

Xfire: nobody

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Rawler wrote:Here is my cat.

How dare you have the same kind of cat as me.
[m'kay]
MVP

Previous

Return to Pics and Vids