Bad Knee

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Re: Bad Knee

Postby Ewok » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:02 pm

I have sprained my knee about as much as that. Just the knee cap stayed over. My right leg did the basicly the same thing except I pushed it back in. Now I have to get used to the gravity when I get out of a pool... 6 weeks on crutches is nothing. Well at least you don't have an injury thats going to bring you down in sports for the rest of your life, and a scar thats still purple after well over a year...
Ewok
Community Member

Xfire: ewok24
Steam ID: ewok2_4

Postby fightingclam » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:14 am

Ewok wrote:I have sprained my knee about as much as that. Just the knee cap stayed over. My right leg did the basicly the same thing except I pushed it back in. Now I have to get used to the gravity when I get out of a pool... 6 weeks on crutches is nothing. Well at least you don't have an injury thats going to bring you down in sports for the rest of your life, and a scar thats still purple after well over a year...

[*]

Dude, if I couldn't play sports again, I'd shoot myself. No lie. :whistling: Sports are my LIFE. :star-wars-smiley-026:
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:02 pm

I didn't have my glasses on and thought it said "Bad Kren". :lol:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Yanoda » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Being in any of these situations is a pain in the bum.

Don't worry MD, I also thought is said 'Bad Kren'. The worst thing is, I actually saw the title several times and still thought is said 'Bad Kren'... AND I had my glasses on! :wheelchair:

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby Buck_Furious » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:56 am

Man those injuries are awful. The worst I've done was when I was 17 I was skating a set of handicap rails that were about 20ft long. After sticking a nice frontsider down it I came off and my front foot only landed on the very edge of the nose of my board. My foot rolled and when i hit the ground I saw the bottom of my foot for a split second facing up. Worst pain I've ever been in my life. Didn't stop me from getting back on that board after I healed.
Buck_Furious
Community Member

Xfire: buckfurious
Steam ID: buck_furious

Previous

Return to Pics and Vids