Funny Pics

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Re: Funny Pics

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:47 am

WD-40 wrote:I suppose it's possible that multiple 'owners' had a piece of the 'Big Boy' chain over the years. I recently visited the location. Outside looks pretty much the same, but the 'Big Boy' is gone. It's been closed for some time. Soooo many memories...including the hot babe who crashed a Vespa near the entrance who soon became 'my first'...Yeaaahhhhh....good memories....I was 'her' first too...Yeeeaahhhhh!. :punk:

umm, I think it is a case similar to the restaurant "rally's" which operates as "checker's" in some places of the U.S. In the end, it's the same restaurant, but with different names.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:23 am

CommanderOtto wrote:
WD-40 wrote:I suppose it's possible that multiple 'owners' had a piece of the 'Big Boy' chain over the years. I recently visited the location. Outside looks pretty much the same, but the 'Big Boy' is gone. It's been closed for some time. Soooo many memories...including the hot babe who crashed a Vespa near the entrance who soon became 'my first'...Yeaaahhhhh....good memories....I was 'her' first too...Yeeeaahhhhh!. :punk:

umm, I think it is a case similar to the restaurant "rally's" which operates as "checker's" in some places of the U.S. In the end, it's the same restaurant, but with different names.

Rally's?!? Ohh don't get me started! Not the same! Big Boy was a sit down 'Family' oriented restaurant. Rally's and Checkers came a decade or two later and are purely fast food.

My nightmare with Rally's was eating a burger there once...Once!...for lunch, leaving to interview some lady at a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere for an investigation, and having to make up some BS excuse in the 'middle' of the interview to secretly go take an explosive crap! Needless to say, I knew enough about the impending power of that crap, to not degrade the honor of whom I work for to go nuclear in her farmhouse toilet. So I was forced to test the strength of my butt cheeks to their limit and drove (in the late 1990s) without the benefit of GPS around cornfields to find the nearest town with a toilet. None to be found. Sensing I was reaching 'critical mass', I stopped the car, ran to the corner of a cornfield in 90+ hot weather and lost 5 pounds of weight in .125 seconds. I went home early that day without my socks or underwear. I didn't want them back either. That was about 15 years ago. To this day, I wonder if the Farmer found them...and what his expression was. Very frustrating.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:56 am

WD-40 wrote:
CommanderOtto wrote:

Rally's?!? Ohh don't get me started! Not the same! Big Boy was a sit down 'Family' oriented restaurant. Rally's and Checkers came a decade or two later and are purely fast food.

My nightmare with Rally's was eating a burger there once...Once!...for lunch, leaving to interview some lady at a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere for an investigation, and having to make up some BS excuse in the 'middle' of the interview to secretly go take an explosive crap! Needless to say, I knew enough about the impending power of that crap, to not degrade the honor of whom I work for to go nuclear in her farmhouse toilet. So I was forced to test the strength of my butt cheeks to their limit and drove (in the late 1990s) without the benefit of GPS around cornfields to find the nearest town with a toilet. None to be found. Sensing I was reaching 'critical mass', I stopped the car, ran to the corner of a cornfield in 90+ hot weather and lost 5 pounds of weight in .125 seconds. I went home early that day without my socks or underwear. I didn't want them back either. That was about 15 years ago. To this day, I wonder if the Farmer found them...and what his expression was. Very frustrating.

oh lol, I know rally's isn't the same as Big Boy, I was just pointing out why that restaurant (big boy) could have been known with a different name in other states.

.... and regarding your story, I believe you. I had a look at a "BaconZilla" burguer commercial and I was already feeling terrible :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Duel of Fates » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:06 am

WD, I spit my drink out laughing so hard. I can totally relate. But it was a mom and pop diner, the Blue plate special, and the crash site was the local Fleet Farm bathroom. Really felt bad for the next guy in line, but thems the breaks. :whistling:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby CommanderOtto » Thu May 02, 2013 12:07 am

rofl, I want to buy this one...

CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby imaim » Thu May 02, 2013 1:09 am

THAT is freaking BADASS Otto!
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby WD-40 » Thu May 02, 2013 1:18 am

Thanks Otto...Now I know what I want for Father's Day. :gunsmilie:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby CommanderOtto » Thu May 02, 2013 12:58 pm

your welcome :lol:

Quote from "ThinkGeek"

Maybe your Mitsubishi isn't making the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs anymore. Or maybe it never did. Either way, it's seen better days. When you show up to pick up that princess you're dating, she's all like, "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought." It's sort of a compliment, right? When the sun's rays make you feel like you're in the deserts of Tatooine, keep your car cool with this Millennium Falcon cockpit windshield shade. Pop it into place and your car will look like it's piloted by the scruffy nerfherder himself. The collapsible shade measure 24" x 52", so it'll fit most cars and and small spacecraft. Just remember, if the Wookiee says turn right, you'd better listen. Only $19.99.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri May 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Time for a bunch of em:

Spoiler: show

[img]25.media.tumblr.com/cba0d2244f35e923c59f18712862c4a4/tumblr_mi6h5glAAx1ql2603o1_500.jpg[/img]
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby haasd0gg » Sat May 04, 2013 12:35 pm

haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

PreviousNext

Return to Pics and Vids