In Der Fuhrer's Face

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Re: In Der Fuhrer's Face

Postby Son » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:33 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:
Mister_Man wrote:I agree with Samonuh. The US needs to stop sticking its long nose into other country's business. The Veitnam and Korean Conflicts were just the US trying to make the rest of the world like us. Same with the USSR, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Then you are clueless to the people who populate the world we live in.

Perhaps just clueless...
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Doves » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Son wrote:
MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:
Mister_Man wrote:I agree with Samonuh. The US needs to stop sticking its long nose into other country's business. The Veitnam and Korean Conflicts were just the US trying to make the rest of the world like us. Same with the USSR, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Then you are clueless to the people who populate the world we live in.

Perhaps just clueless...

Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:06 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:
(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:
MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Afghanistan not an aggressor? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:T ... fghanistan

Saddam not an aggressor? Kurdish and Kuwaiti people might disagree.

Are the Kurdish and Kuwaiti from the United States? No? Okay, then why did we involve ourselves in their problems?

The US excludes itself from WW1, and per Wikipedia... "The total number of military and civilian casualties in World War I was over 37 million. There were over 16 million deaths and 20 million wounded ranking it among the deadliest conflicts in human history."
The US excludes itself from WW2 and per Wikipedia.... "World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history. Over 60 million people were killed, which was over 2.5% of the world population."

I'm confused by what you're trying to say here...
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am

(SWGO)WorldFear/MisterMan wrote:I agree with Samonuh. The US needs to stop sticking its long nose into other country's business. The Veitnam and Korean Conflicts were just the US trying to make the rest of the world like us. Same with the USSR, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

You're a dumbass. Korean and Vietnam were not us trying to make the world like us. We were defending nations from invasions by communists powers. We didn't invade South Korea to make it like us, we did so to take it back from the North Koreans(who were the aggressors here). The mistake we made in Korea was pushing too far north in our retaliation, causing China getting involved. We were pushed back to the original border (more or less). Which is where we've been.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:37 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:
(SWGO)WorldFear/MisterMan wrote:I agree with Samonuh. The US needs to stop sticking its long nose into other country's business. The Veitnam and Korean Conflicts were just the US trying to make the rest of the world like us. Same with the USSR, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

You're a dumbass. Korean and Vietnam were not us trying to make the world like us. We were defending nations from invasions by communists powers. We didn't invade South Korea to make it like us, we did so to take it back from the North Koreans(who were the aggressors here). The mistake we made in Korea was pushing too far north in our retaliation, causing China getting involved. We were pushed back to the original border (more or less). Which is where we've been.

First off, they weren't defending nations. They were defending regions. The Korean and Vietnam War were both initially internal conflicts. Which leads me to my next point. Why did we have to get involved? We certainly didn't give two [poo] about "those third-world Asians," and our treatment to the civilian classes proved that. We certainly weren't defending against communism. No, that was a campaign propagated by the government to justify the wars. The actual reason we went into those nations, like an other nation we've invaded, is to assert our dominance in the world. We were the Great Power, the one who deserved to run the show. Not the Soviet Union. An we won this little game by 1991. We proved ourselves to be the overly interventionist world police we strove to be. And where did that get us? Currently two "wars" where we lost thousands of men for virtually nothing, the entire world criticizing our every move, and trillions of dollars of debt.
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:40 am

That's alright Samonuh I stopped caring what you said ages ago.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:22 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:That's alright Samonuh I stopped caring what you said ages ago.

At least you once cared about my words. I can't say the same about yours.
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby CommanderOtto » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:44 pm

Like any other nation, the u.s will pursue its interests. Every world power in the past and in the future will do the same. And if I may say, South America was way better when it was under american influence. Today the U.S is anonymous in latin american politics and now it's a real mess.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:33 pm

CommanderOtto wrote:Like any other nation, the u.s will pursue its interests. Every world power in the past and in the future will do the same. And if I may say, South America was way better when it was under american influence. Today the U.S is anonymous in latin american politics and now it's a real mess.

Sure, South America was better, but was the United States better for exhausting its resources for the sake of non-citizens?
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:08 pm

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:
THEWULFMAN wrote:That's alright Samonuh I stopped caring what you said ages ago.

At least you once cared about my words. I can't say the same about yours.

Touché.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Pics and Vids