Consuela

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Consuela

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Memorial Show by the Louvers for former lead singer Eddie who just passed recently.
This song friggin rocks!
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Re: Consuela

Postby WD-40 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:20 am

Is he the Fat Guy showing the crowd his Beer Gut? Reminds me of Chris Farley. Haas, I can't make much out of the 'live' version, as very few songs sung 'outside' the Studio, do the 'Original' justice. Now, Rush did Tom Sawyer at Le Studio in Canada, where they recorded the song 'Tom Sawyer' with live video of the song being made! Frickin Awesome! It's on youtube. Send a link of this original song you posted, as I can't get into it short of a half bottle of Whiskey after seeing that dude's stomach...No offense. Just never heard of them.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Re: Consuela

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 am

These guys are a local bunch of piss drunk punk rock bikers. Every show was a PBR shower from start to finish. You gotta respect that [poo].
The song is about some hot chick and the hours she works at the bank- that's when he goes.
The fat dude is a friend of the band and certainly their mascot. What the video doesn't show is the large, crude, tattoo of a six pack of cans on his gut.
Eddie, unfortunately was not in attendance since he just passed away.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Return to Pics and Vids