Danzig gets knocked out

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Danzig gets knocked out

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:07 pm

"Cheap shot!"
"He pushed me!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Re: Danzig gets knocked out

Postby WD-40 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:29 pm

This is old (2004). Oh well. I researched it and found this:

DANZIG frontman Glenn Danzig allegedly got into a scuffle with NORTH SIDE KINGS singer and frequent SOULFLY collaborator Danny Marianinho following DANZIG's performance in Tuba City, Arizona Saturday night (July 3). The following is Marianinho's official statement regarding the incident, as sent to BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

"Before crazy rumors begin to spread I would like to explain what happened:

"NORTH SIDE KINGS (web site) were to play with DANZIG last night in Tuba City, Arizona. To make a long story short the whole show was a disaster and a few bands got bumped off. Mr. Danzig (or his management??) refused to push back the original scheduled time slot so NORTH SIDE KINGS and RAPID FIRE would have to play 'after' his set. Whatever — we agreed to play later because we drove 6 hours and didn't feel like going home without playing.

"Needless to say, as soon as DANZIG was finished, the venue turned on the lights and DANZIG's crew and the staging company began to take the stage apart almost instantly. I confronted Mr. Danzig backstage while he was signing autographs and told him I thought he was an [derriere orifice] because of his 'rock star' attitude and no consideration towards the FEW other bands that got bumped off tonight. In a fit of rage he turned around and slammed me into the wall yelling '[m'kay] you, [m'kay],' trying to be a big, tough guy in front of his fans. I, in self-defense, punched him in the face, knocking him out as he was attacking me again. He went down, bleeding from his mouth, eyes rolled back, and in shock that he got knocked to the floor so quickly.

"A friend happened to tape the entire incident and this is all documented. Many witnesses saw him attack me, and I did what any man would do.

"It was unfortunate that this went the way it did — and I hoped Glenn Danzig learned a valuable lesson tonight: Do not lay your hands on anyone unless you can handle what may happen.

"I apologize for nothing, except for the poor little kids that had to witness this big [derriere orifice] get his ass kicked in a matter of seconds..."

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla ... emID=24386
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:00 pm

I didn't see him get knocked out...it looked more like knocked down.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby WD-40 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:24 pm

11_Panama_ wrote:I didn't see him get knocked out...it looked more like knocked down.

Oh, that Danny guy clocked Danzig pretty good. If you watch it, he gets a full swing in. His arm just kept going thru Danzig's head area after he landed a full face punch (you can hear the hit). Danzig went down hard. Looked pretty righteous to me. :gunsmilie:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Just to clarify; I got alotta love for Danzig, from the misfits right on up.
I just always get a kick out of seeing people get what they have coming- whether it be the homeless guy winning the lottery or the guy with an ego outweighing his stamina.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:45 pm

OK..I watched it again. Yeap..lol...that was a solid hit.....if he didn't get knocked out...he most certainly got his bell rung. He probably didn't even know who, how, or when he got hit.
Attachments
aFu_GodzillaOwned.gif
aFu_GodzillaOwned.gif (115.17 KiB) Viewed 1524 times
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby (SWGO)^Fuzzy_Cat^ » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:59 am

11_Panama_ wrote:OK..I watched it again. Yeap..lol...that was a solid hit.....if he didn't get knocked out...he most certainly got his bell rung. He probably didn't even know who, how, or when he got hit.

^^ this attatchment is so funny! :lol:
(SWGO)^Fuzzy_Cat^

Return to Pics and Vids