Ron Paul: The Video Game

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Ron Paul: The Video Game

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Available on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. Coming November 6th, 2012.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Re: Ron Paul: The Video Game

Postby Dad » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:31 pm

I was wondering how long it would take the leeches (a.k.a. politicians) to go after the video gamers....
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:41 am

Dad wrote:I was wondering how long it would take the leeches (a.k.a. politicians) to go after the video gamers....

Ron Paul isn't a leech.
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:44 am

Or you can go get the Ron Paul action figures for just $100! o.o
http://ronpaulactionfigures.com/
Those are so bad lol...
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Postby SWINE FLU » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:10 am

I saw the title of the topic and thought "Oooh, a video game based on US politics."

I knew it was too bad to be true.

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby Dad » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:27 pm

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:
Dad wrote:I was wondering how long it would take the leeches (a.k.a. politicians) to go after the video gamers....

Ron Paul isn't a leech.

ALL politicians are. They like to appear as different parties/candidates, but in the end they are out only for themselves and their major campaign contributors.
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:22 pm

That is a very bad stereotype and completely untrue but you're free to think what you want. For now anyway. :s

If you look at the other candidates in the GOP you can tell they are all in it for their own personal gain. They all want the power, Mitt even said this once. Paul has been saying the same thing for 30 years. He cares about the people and wants to keep our personal liberties. The others want to take our liberties away by making the government bigger. Look at Pauls voting record and you'll know he is not in it for his own personal gain. He always votes in favor of the people and is often the only one to oppose some bills.
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Dad wrote:
(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:

Ron Paul isn't a leech.

ALL politicians are. They like to appear as different parties/candidates, but in the end they are out only for themselves and their major campaign contributors.

Have fun with your apathy while I become a true informed American who has a say in government.
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:45 pm

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:Have fun with your apathy while I become a true informed American who has a say in government.

You will become a true something, I'm sure. You also misused apathy. If his statements were truly apethetic, he wouldn't have stated them.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby mrjamwin » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:49 pm

ӺȁȿŧƔ wrote:That is a very bad stereotype and completely untrue but you're free to think what you want. For now anyway. :s

If you look at the other candidates in the GOP you can tell they are all in it for their own personal gain. They all want the power, Mitt even said this once. Paul has been saying the same thing for 30 years. He cares about the people and wants to keep our personal liberties. The others want to take our liberties away by making the government bigger. Look at Pauls voting record and you'll know he is not in it for his own personal gain. He always votes in favor of the people and is often the only one to oppose some bills.

Why did you say just the GOP? The Democrats are just the same. Hell they're even overt about taking away everyone's freedom. You appear a little biased.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Next

Return to Pics and Vids