Teachers Message to Parents

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Re: Teachers Message to Parents

Postby mrjamwin » Sun May 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Acesonnall wrote:This is the second post where you showed aggression. Did you get suspended from school today?

Wow! I'm glad to see you can count up to 2. Maybe the American education system did do something for you. :appl:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Acesonnall » Sun May 13, 2012 4:33 pm

mrjamwin wrote:
Acesonnall wrote:This is the second post where you showed aggression. Did you get suspended from school today?

Wow! I'm glad to see you can count up to 2. Maybe the American education system did do something for you. :appl:

However I feel like I'm wasting my tax payers dollars on education based on what I see coming from you...
My temporary site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
(Let me know when you add me so I can add you back)
Stupidity indeed knows no bounds.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Sun May 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Acesonnall wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:

However I feel like I'm wasting my tax payers dollars on education based on what I see coming from you...

I highly doubt that you are paying any taxes. I've been out of the education system for over 20 years. And yes I am well aware that I'm picking on a 13 year old.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Acesonnall » Sun May 13, 2012 4:43 pm

I doubt you're 20. It'd be wise to point out that you're a problematic teenager because that's how you act. IF you were around 30-40 years old that would be extremely embarrassing.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Sun May 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Acesonnall wrote:I doubt you're 20. It'd be wise to point out that you're a problematic teenager because that's how you act. IF you were around 30-40 years old that would be extremely embarrassing.

LOL. Your ignorance shows through then. You're wrong on both accounts. The only thing that's embarrassing is that you'll try to continue to outwit me with no results.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Acesonnall » Sun May 13, 2012 4:47 pm

mrjamwin wrote:
Acesonnall wrote:I doubt you're 20. It'd be wise to point out that you're a problematic teenager because that's how you act. IF you were around 30-40 years old that would be extremely embarrassing.

LOL. Your ignorance shows through then. You're wrong on both accounts. The only thing that's embarrassing is that you'll try to continue to outwit me with no results.

No results? You're displaying them now. It's ugly. Stop it.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Sun May 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Acesonnall wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:

No results? You're displaying them now. It's ugly. Stop it.

Stop what?
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Previous

Return to Pics and Vids