Star Wars vs sports

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Star Wars vs sports

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Matthew sent this to me, I'm sure everyone has already seen it, but I don't care. He sent it and now you must all watch it.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Re: Star Wars vs sports

Postby Son » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:48 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Matthew sent this to me, I'm sure everyone has already seen it, but I don't care. He sent it and now you must all watch it.

You can't make me....

it actually will not show up on my screen so I cannot watch it even if I wanted to. (unless I go to the laptop)
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby CommanderOtto » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:15 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Matthew sent this to me, I'm sure everyone has already seen it, but I don't care. He sent it and now you must all watch it.

ahahahah that is so good :lol: :lol: lol ultra star wars fan vs a football fan
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:38 am

It's right on actually...wondered that myself...should be mandatory viewing by everyone. It's called 'Get a Life' video.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:05 pm

WD-40 wrote:It's right on actually...wondered that myself...should be mandatory viewing by everyone. It's called 'Get a Life' video.

Where you worry about politics, economy have a wife to live to and have more obligations then you ever wanted if you ever wanted them, where many things feel like chores.
Where life becomes a routine, where your counting down the days till your pension just to realize you have nothing to do from that point on?

Idk gaming doesn't seem bad all out of a sudden :whistling:

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby CommanderOtto » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:02 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:
WD-40 wrote:It's right on actually...wondered that myself...should be mandatory viewing by everyone. It's called 'Get a Life' video.

Where you worry about politics, economy have a wife to live to and have more obligations then you ever wanted if you ever wanted them, where many things feel like chores.
Where life becomes a routine, where your counting down the days till your pension just to realize you have nothing to do from that point on?

Idk gaming doesn't seem bad all out of a sudden :whistling:

MT

lol unfortunately, it doesn't matter how much we really like gaming... all those things will catch up on us sometime or another. :whistling: :whistling: i'm 22 and I had to work 7 hours everyday and be a full time student at the same time. I only had like 30 minutes to have a quick lunch after class and then I had to run to work where my boss wanted me to work extra hours... When I finished, at around 10:00 pm I had to go through the traffic jams of Sao Paulo, and those could be up to 1 hour and a half long on certain days... So, I arrived at 11:00pm at home to eat, take a bath and go to sleep(so I had to wake up at around 5:30 AM and went to sleep at 12:00AM). Basically, I had no time to study so I had to pay lots of attention in class....All of a sudden, I realized that all of those things you mentioned just started to get closer to catching me. :wacko:
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Return to Pics and Vids