Skyrim graphics

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Re: Skyrim graphics

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:56 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:They removed classes, which basically means you can become a jack-of-all trades god eventually. Which is fun for about 10 hours tops.

Classes cause limitations. That's boring in my opinion. Plus, if you truly want the class experience, it's not difficult to limit yourself on which skills you want to upgrade. Only allow yourself to upgrade to ones that adhere to the class you have in mind. Take control of your game.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:28 am

[m'kay] wrote:IF ONLY

THERE WERE SOME WAY

TO MODIFY

THE GAME FILES

what a wonderful world that would be

Oh Narg, a good laugh, but in all seriousness,
1) 360 and PS3 users would still be out of luck. And no, "Get a PC" is not a proper solution.
2) Some of the problems are way too deep to mod away easily.

You did bring up a really good positive about Skyrim, how modifiable it really is. It's just that not every problem can be solved with modding, at least not with the resources most people have. You could redo all the dialogue and NPC's in the game, if you were dedicated and had tons of voice actors, as an example.

I might as well mention it. One of the issues I forgot to mention because I modded it away, the horrific difficulty curve the game has. But again, can't mod the 360 or PS3 versions (legally anyway).

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:
THEWULFMAN wrote:They removed classes, which basically means you can become a jack-of-all trades god eventually. Which is fun for about 10 hours tops.

Classes cause limitations. That's boring in my opinion. Plus, if you truly want the class experience, it's not difficult to limit yourself on which skills you want to upgrade. Only allow yourself to upgrade to ones that adhere to the class you have in mind. Take control of your game.

I already do this, my issue is that I shouldn't have to. I enjoy limiting what my character can do, feels more realistic. I'm a Dragonborn, not a god.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:44 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:Oh Narg, a good laugh, but in all seriousness,
1) 360 and PS3 users would still be out of luck. And no, "Get a PC" is not a proper solution.
2) Some of the problems are way too deep to mod away easily.

You did bring up a really good positive about Skyrim, how modifiable it really is. It's just that not every problem can be solved with modding, at least not with the resources most people have. You could redo all the dialogue and NPC's in the game, if you were dedicated and had tons of voice actors, as an example.

Many things come down to personal preference, some players like to be god-like, others prefer realism
Skyrim modding allows for players of all playstyles to play how they like to play

Buy a console and agree to it's limitacions.
So i will NEVER have a console again, also i like to think in some of my games, so i tend to try hardcore MMORPG raiding

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby THEWULFMAN » Mon May 06, 2013 11:42 am

hasondea wrote:let's you get level 81 in about 10 minutes, and the glitch using healing potions to make really, really powerful smithing potions.

I was under the impression we already sent you back to hell, demon.

I'll get the salt and candles.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Previous

Return to Pics and Vids