Skyrim graphics

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Skyrim graphics

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:45 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Re: Skyrim graphics

Postby Yanoda » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:13 am

Very beautiful I have to say.
Here are more images: http://imgur.com/a/CT8ZX

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Kudos to the 3 people in the world who can run that on their computer.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby THEWULFMAN » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Skyrim really is a beautiful game, shame the gameplay has some big flaws.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:43 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:Skyrim really is a beautiful game, shame the gameplay has some big flaws.

Such as?
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby Hobo » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:43 pm

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:
THEWULFMAN wrote:Skyrim really is a beautiful game, shame the gameplay has some big flaws.

Such as?

Well there's the Oghma Infinium glitch which let's you get level 81 in about 10 minutes, and the glitch using healing potions to make really, really powerful smithing potions.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:03 am

A Hobo wrote:
(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:

Such as?

Well there's the Oghma Infinium glitch which let's you get level 81 in about 10 minutes, and the glitch using healing potions to make really, really powerful smithing potions.

If only there were some way to modify the game files! Alas, all we can do is make the game look more photorealistic than The Witcher 2.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby THEWULFMAN » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:01 am

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:

Such as?

For starters, dumbed down RPG elements. Game developers seem to think you can't make a real RPG anymore, people are too stupid, they have to simplify things for us to understand. They removed classes, which basically means you can become a jack-of-all trades god eventually. Which is fun for about 10 hours tops.

Secondly, quests aren't as fun as they were in Oblivion a lot of the time.

Thirdly, completely broken smithing mechanic which allows you to create daedric armor (armor fit for a god, can only be created by masters of smithing) after smitthing 10000 iron daggers. Since you earn XP from the amount of items smithed, not the type of item.

Fourth, weird interactions with NPC's. Now I appreciate them getting rid of the horrifically bad minigame from Oblivion, but there are still issues. My biggest is you never ever ask anyone who they are, and no one asks who the player is. It goes "You have a problem?" "Yes." "I can help with problem?" "Yes." Done.

Now don't get me wrong. Skyrim has a lot going for it. Better combat over Oblvion, far better graphics, etc. I've sunk in upwards of 400 hours into the game. It's just that I can't ignore these issues.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:50 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:
(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:

Such as?

For starters, dumbed down RPG elements. Game developers seem to think you can't make a real RPG anymore, people are too stupid, they have to simplify things for us to understand. They removed classes, which basically means you can become a jack-of-all trades god eventually. Which is fun for about 10 hours tops.

Secondly, quests aren't as fun as they were in Oblivion a lot of the time.

Thirdly, completely broken smithing mechanic which allows you to create daedric armor (armor fit for a god, can only be created by masters of smithing) after smitthing 10000 iron daggers. Since you earn XP from the amount of items smithed, not the type of item.

Fourth, weird interactions with NPC's. Now I appreciate them getting rid of the horrifically bad minigame from Oblivion, but there are still issues. My biggest is you never ever ask anyone who they are, and no one asks who the player is. It goes "You have a problem?" "Yes." "I can help with problem?" "Yes." Done.

Now don't get me wrong. Skyrim has a lot going for it. Better combat over Oblvion, far better graphics, etc. I've sunk in upwards of 400 hours into the game. It's just that I can't ignore these issues.

IF ONLY

THERE WERE SOME WAY

TO MODIFY

THE GAME FILES

what a wonderful world that would be
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby CommanderOtto » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:50 am

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:Kudos to the 3 people in the world who can run that on their computer.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Next

Return to Pics and Vids