In Der Fuhrer's Face

Post pictures and videos here. Any vulgar pics will be removed and punishments will be delivered.

Re: In Der Fuhrer's Face

Postby CommanderOtto » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:20 pm

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:
CommanderOtto wrote:Like any other nation, the u.s will pursue its interests. Every world power in the past and in the future will do the same. And if I may say, South America was way better when it was under american influence. Today the U.S is anonymous in latin american politics and now it's a real mess.

Sure, South America was better, but was the United States better for exhausting its resources for the sake of non-citizens?

as I see it, the u.s didn't exhaust resources in latin america... it influenced latin american policies in its favor... which was generally good for us too. Of course, many dictatorships during the 60's were obviously a result of United States meddling, but they were well planned and those years were the most prosperous.With the u.s present in latin america, the american industry was able to make investments there and make a lot of money in return. It was a very prosperous time for both latin america and for the u.s.. and everyone knows the u.s was its best during the 50's and 60's. Notice how today the u.s is being so weak in international relations lately, that everything seems to be falling apart in many regions. And if I may say, Obama and Hillary don't know how to do international relations, although I have nothing against them. But really, I am disappointed to see the U.S be so anonymous in the affairs of its neighbors.

EDIT: have a look at the organization of american states... the institution is falling apart under the control of maniacs and obama thinks it's ok to stay quiet and watch the whole thing come down.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [JOG]WorldFear » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:21 pm

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:

Anti-Nazi propaganda. Won an Academy Award. Found it amusing.

Really cool documentary about Hitler's experimental stealth fighter. If he had realized the potential of this fighter and his jet fighter, he probably wouldv'e won the war.
Formally TheDoctor, KiraHumanShinigami, LordSasuke, DemonicNinja, Phresh_J
[JOG]WorldFear
Community Member

Xfire: thelorddragon

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Careful Otto, these guys get annoyed when life expeiences don't line up with what the internet tells them.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby THEWULFMAN » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:05 pm

MisterMan, I can not overstate how much of a idiot you are. Hitler would never have won the war. No if's, and's, or but's. Even if he had gotten working nuclear devices and used them on say, London, he still would have lost. Even if he had stealth fighters and bombers, he still would have lost. Even if his tanks' final drive didn't break before they ran out of fuel, he still would have lost. Even if the British and Americans backed out, and it was only the USSR to deal with, he would have lost.

Germany didn't have the resources or manpower to win the war in the longterm. It doesn't mat.ter what kind of superweapons he'd get his hands on. There wasn't enough steel to build up the German war machine large enough to beat the combined powers of the USSR, UK, and USA. Hell the Soviets could have won the war entirely on their own.

More importantly, I don't know what this had to do with the topic at hand, which was Disney's anti-nazi cartoon and others like it.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby masterjedi » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:10 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:MisterMan, I can not overstate how much of a idiot you are. Hitler would never have won the war. No if's, and's, or but's. Even if he had gotten working nuclear devices and used them on say, London, he still would have lost. Even if he had stealth fighters and bombers, he still would have lost. Even if his tanks' final drive didn't break before they ran out of fuel, he still would have lost. Even if the British and Americans backed out, and it was only the USSR to deal with, he would have lost.

Germany didn't have the resources or manpower to win the war in the longterm. It doesn't mat.ter what kind of superweapons he'd get his hands on. There wasn't enough steel to build up the German war machine large enough to beat the combined powers of the USSR, UK, and USA. Hell the Soviets could have won the war entirely on their own.

More importantly, I don't know what this had to do with the topic at hand, which was Disney's anti-nazi cartoon and others like it.

you are the idiot. they could have beaten us single handedly if american did not enter the war. :gunsmilie:
Master jedi
masterjedi
Community Member

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Not really. Exactly as Wulf stated, they were overextended and resources were dwindling fast. There was also no stable continuity of office in place because Hitler was a control freak and being physically ill and mentally unstable was a recipe for the eventual Nazi demise.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby masterjedi » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:00 pm

even if he died there were others.he also had almost all of europe to use.
Master jedi
masterjedi
Community Member

Postby The Master » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:03 pm

He had most of Europe occupied but not working for him.
Doctors Fear Me
The Master
Community Member

Postby masterjedi » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:07 pm

The Master wrote:He had most of Europe occupied but not working for him.

its only a small step.work or die which would you do? :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie: :gun_bandana:
Master jedi
masterjedi
Community Member

Postby The Master » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:16 pm

Many did die
Doctors Fear Me
The Master
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Pics and Vids