Who has bought it?

Re: Who has bought it?

Postby WD-40 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:08 pm

leia3d wrote:Deleted

Fixed...Who are these girls wearing the big 'eye contacts'?
image.jpg
image.jpg (65.78 KiB) Viewed 3950 times
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby SUPERS@MURAI » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Pre-ordered a few days ago. Looking forward to getting into this again with the old crew :gunsmilie:
Origin ID: supersamura1
Steam ID: samuraisaurus

P.S. I have a few members here on my FB acct. Sorry if some of you were deleted, was not done intentionally. Got hacked a few weeks ago. I finally resolved the issue (with considerable amount of headache). Just didn't notice the problem right away since I haven't been very active on FB.
SUPERS@MURAI
Site Admin

Xfire: supersamura1
Origin ID: SUP3RSAMURA1

Postby mrjamwin » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:45 pm

SUPERS@MURAI wrote:Pre-ordered a few days ago. Looking forward to getting into this again with the old crew :gunsmilie:
Origin ID: supersamurai301

P.S. I have a few members here on my FB acct. Sorry if some of you were deleted, was not done intentionally. Got hacked a few weeks ago. I finally resolved the issue (with considerable amount of headache). Just didn't notice the problem right away since I haven't been very active on FB.

Oh so you deleted me from Facebook? Nice. I see how it is. :whistling:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Jedi Power » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:31 am

How can I get my name back on the game? Is there something I can do before it is released? Are we going to put the (SWGO) tags on our names?
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Postby Darth Crater » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:34 am

Still yet to preorder. Will probably do that a day or two before release if at all; hopefully the review embargo will have passed by then.
Jedi Power wrote:How can I get my name back on the game? Is there something I can do before it is released? Are we going to put the (SWGO) tags on our names?

The game will use Origin, EA's Steam-like service. If you don't already have an account on that, you'll need one in order to play, and your name will be handled through that.

I don't think it has any kind of clan functionality. I've never actually checked, though.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby FaiL.? » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:29 pm

If there is no conception of a server list, then I fear that all we will be able to do is add eachother as friends on Origin, and play like that.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:49 pm

I really want this game after seeing another trailer, it just looks so cool. Had a blast in the Beta, I know I will like this game assuming EA doesn't seriously mess something up.

I will wait until after Christmas to see if the price comes down, I am NOT paying $45-50 for this.

Put me in the "Want to Buy" but not yet group.

Also put me in the "Please add a server browser and dedicated servers," how is a game supposed to have staying power if there are no dedicated communities. SWBFII is still being played for that reason, if there was no server browser or dedicated servers, it would have been dead about 2 or 3 years after release maximum.
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:10 pm

(SWGO)DesertEagle wrote:I really want this game after seeing another trailer, it just looks so cool. Had a blast in the Beta, I know I will like this game assuming EA doesn't seriously mess something up.

I will wait until after Christmas to see if the price comes down, I am NOT paying $45-50 for this.

Put me in the "Want to Buy" but not yet group.

Also put me in the "Please add a server browser and dedicated servers," how is a game supposed to have staying power if there are no dedicated communities. SWBFII is still being played for that reason, if there was no server browser or dedicated servers, it would have been dead about 2 or 3 years after release maximum.

Complete +1.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby Darth Crater » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:27 am

(SWGO)DesertEagle wrote: if there was no server browser or dedicated servers, it would have been dead about 2 or 3 years after release maximum.

Exactly. Everyone will get bored, just in time for them to sell us the next one.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Sketchup » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:14 pm

I'd rather chew my left arm off and use it to bludgeon Kren's fat girlfriend than buy this game.
Sketchup
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront III