Who has bought it?

Re: Who has bought it?

Postby WD-40 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:51 pm

FaiL.? wrote:I watched the E3 footage, and my wallet couldn't contain its excitement, I preordered it. RIP

The wallet stayed intact, but my penis knocked my laptop out of my lap and the laptop hit one of my dogs upside the head when I saw it, but I just cannot pre-order without some kinda good reason. I'm with Shadow at this point. May as well wait until normal release, but not so sure the price will drop anytime soon since the game is being released around the same time as the movie. May be awhile for that.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:43 pm

I'm torn on this one.

Will i get the game? Definitly but let's be honest here, the main reason why I got a PC is because I don't feel like spending 60€ a game, as most games in a month drop to half that prices, and in 3-6 months most of them are at 10€ one way or another.
So I'm pretty much torn between buying it as is or not, let's be honest here, it's EA games, it's as likely to be the reboot of a decade, as the biggest reboot failure of the decade, I have some faith in Dice though, and judging from the "gameplay trailers" It doesn't seem like a battlefield copy/paste and I'm fairly impressed.

Well there are a couple of months left for preorder time, so I'm gonna sit back and see for now, but ya'll can expect to see me around in the game, and not with 250+ ping this time
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby FaiL.? » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:33 pm

Sounds good MT, and long time no see. I'm excited for it, and I work full-time, so I don't really mind preordering it. I'm happy to see footage of air combat, even if it looks almost the same as Battlefield 3 or 4. I just hope to god that there is 3rd Person, and it's good.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:08 pm

FaiL.? wrote:Sounds good MT, and long time no see. I'm excited for it, and I work full-time, so I don't really mind preordering it. I'm happy to see footage of air combat, even if it looks almost the same as Battlefield 3 or 4. I just hope to god that there is 3rd Person, and it's good.

Considering that you're asking about 3rd person mode I'm pretty sure you haven't seen this yet:

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Hobo » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:15 am

If it doesn't give a swbf2 nostalgia trip I won't be getting it.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby FaiL.? » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:29 pm

That looks good MT, I haven't been able to catch up with all the footage, but some. The jets on the units looked a little weird, kinda like Call of Duty. Don't know how I feel about those.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby leia3d » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:59 am

Deleted
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (72.03 KiB) Viewed 3942 times
Last edited by leia3d on Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
leia3d
Community Member

Postby leia3d » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:32 am

OMG, tried playing the Alpha.. game me a bunch of loading errors. It said that I need 512, I have >3G, I cried..then it said I "..needed a updated driver", I cried, updated, game started, it crashed, I cried,,.. rebooted,. locked up. nothing..
"F" did any one get this working and what video card should we have ? any one ??
I have a i5 , 2x SSD, 16G memory
leia3d
Community Member

Postby KOko » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:26 am

Get i7!

LOL, jking.... no hero assault mode = no go for me. Have fun guys.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Jedi Power » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:29 am

I pre-ordered my copy, but the PC version couldn't get the deluxe edition unless it was a digital download. I want discs in my hand. I read you can unlock all of what you pay the extra for. See you in game!
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront III