This game was a huge dissapointment. (at least to me)

This game was a huge dissapointment. (at least to me)

Postby MisterOstias » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:08 am

Just finished playing for about 6 hours nonstop (i wanted to enjoy it as much as i could) and had to quit and uninstall, it was just not entertaining despite all my effort, i watched videos prior to install beta, (tutorials as well as tips and tricks videos from those who had the chance to start playing the beta earlier), it's not hard to get used to the mechanics but the essence of battlefront is not there, something is missing and by something i mean there's a HUGE difference between this DICE game and other lucas arts games. To me it seems that they tried to make a clone of battlefield 4 or any of those games and this "thing" was the outcome.

I post this hoping i'm not the only one who feels this way because most people appear to be super happy. Sure... x wing vs tie fighter fights are kinda cool but that was one of the very few things i liked in comparison to all the other things i disliked and even hated.

There's no teamwork and turrets are OP, i was playing rebs one time and a squad of troppers started camping the spawns, they took the rebs turrets. Others deployed their own from the power ups, it was a nightmare to try to kill all the turrets plus aiming is harder for the trooper than it is for the turret, the lack of vehicles makes it even harder on top of that while it's true that turrets have very limited range of motion you can cover the high ground with troopers, plus the AT STs.... It was just one game but think for a sec about all the hardcore guilds out there forming groups and doing that exact same thing to other people who are not even in the same guild/they're on their own, etc, causing them to not have fun since this became one more of those shooters full of drama, to put it short, the balancing was/is pretty bad. There are many other things i would like to post about but this is just my opinion and i would like to hear what you think too. Sorry for the english, it's not my 1st language. :star-wars-smiley-008:
MisterOstias
Community N00b

Return to Star Wars Battlefront III