ARE YOU READYYYYYYY???!!!!!!!

Re: ARE YOU READYYYYYYY???!!!!!!!

Postby Hobo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:42 pm

So if I buy this game for PC, is there a friends list? Could we theoretically all play in the same server?
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby FaiL.? » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:43 pm

Hobo wrote:So if I buy this game for PC, is there a friends list? Could we theoretically all play in the same server?

There is a friends list. I haven't bought the game yet, but I think it could be possible. It would be nice to have a SWGO teamspeak to cut down on frustration, if that was possible.
EDIT: I just saw a stream for SWBF, and I think you can create a party of up to 8.
Last edited by FaiL.? on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby Jedi Power » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:37 pm

Yes there is.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Postby WD-40 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:18 am

I caved and purchased the game for PC at Gamestop. Mine was a software download too, so it seems all PC types wont have a disc. I finished a couple hours of playing multiplayer on Hoth with an orbital strike on the Empire's last AT-AT, destroying it, which was a good place to stop since I have much improving to do...plus need better weapons. At rank 5 at moment.

Played a round of 2 player with Burzerker for those that remember him. He and I both are using SWGO tags, his being:
swgoBurzerker, and mine being swgoWD-40. Great fun working as a team.

Took 2 1/2 hours to download. Im off work tomorrow, so I may partake in some more action. Look me up on Origin and Burzerker too under those names and send us a friend invite when able.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Hobo » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:05 am

FaiL.? wrote:
Hobo wrote:So if I buy this game for PC, is there a friends list? Could we theoretically all play in the same server?

There is a friends list. I haven't bought the game yet, but I think it could be possible. It would be nice to have a SWGO teamspeak to cut down on frustration, if that was possible.
EDIT: I just saw a stream for SWBF, and I think you can create a party of up to 8.

hm ok.

Tbh I see this game playing out like Titanfall. It's really cool for the first month and a half, then everyone sort of forgets about it. Hopefully thats not the case, but I can't say I enjoyed it on PS4. :(
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby Trigger » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:58 pm

Gameplay is great!
Haven't had time to really get into playing it, but I will be on Multiplayer this weekend
cya there!
"Welcome to the Cantina, how may I help you?"

Aimer: "I'll Aim, you pull the Trigger"
Trigger: "Sounds good to me"
Trigger
Community Member

Postby Ti_Bolt » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:53 pm

Looks interesting from what i'm seeing! Miss the old SWBF2 community. Waiting for the price to go down, and i'll probably get it.

- NightrideR
Ti_Bolt
Community Member

Postby Brazosgrad » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:06 pm

I have still not resolved my video card issues. I ordered a third card and am currently playing the game on my old card at reduced settings to get some practice time in. Now that I'm in, I have to admit this is not my type of gameplay. Just doesn't feel like Battlefront
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Postby SUPERS@MURAI » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:55 am

:star-wars-smiley-008:
Brazosgrad wrote:I have still not resolved my video card issues. I ordered a third card and am currently playing the game on my old card at reduced settings to get some practice time in. Now that I'm in, I have to admit this is not my type of gameplay. Just doesn't feel like Battlefront

I have to agree with Braz, the gameplay just isn't the same as Battlefront 2. Wasn't expecting it to be an exact match but it just different enough that it might turn off some. Smaller jumps and the absence of rolling were some of my personal dislikes. It's so realistic that you loose some of the fantasy that Battlefront 2 had. Play it for a little and you'll know what I mean. The game is also needing a patch or two, especially regarding sound and frame rate issues. A lot of players are complaining about the loss of sound during online battles and choppy framerates that were not seen in the beta. I myself haven't had any issues since the new vid card. What I just love about the game is the realistic graphics and sound. The maps are just amazing! You really feel like you are in the battle. My new vid card works very well and I have my settings on medium with smooth gameplay. You can really fall behind if you wait too long to play. Other players are piling up credits and purchasing better weapons, making it really difficult for those just getting started. I'm sure things will improve as time goes buy and bugs get worked out. Even though it wasn't what I was expecting, I still like it enough to continue playing. I would rate it 7 out of 10 (10 being battlefront 2)
SUPERS@MURAI
Site Admin

Xfire: supersamura1
Steam ID: samuraisaurus
Origin ID: SUP3RSAMURA1

Postby burzerker » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:34 am

I had an issue with the loss of game sound for multiplayer, but I found a fix in the forums. I had to switch to stereo sound rather than the 5.1 works well now. There are a few things I dislike, but I plan on working with them and making my way up the kill ladder :gun_bandana:
"The democracy will ceases to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
burzerker
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront III