What is your name on Origin?

Re: What is your name on Origin?

Postby WD-40 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:40 am

On a whim, I checked this site again, and viola! It's up again. Here I thought Matt had shut it down permanently.

I play under something like 'Lone_Wolf_WD40'. Combined both my BF2 names into one. Haven't played at all past 2 weeks, and even then lately, I don't get on much. Thought about Season Pass since the maps had been getting boring.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Jedi Power » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:27 am

Lot's of people's names seemed to have changed. If you are going by something different, please let us know so we can update you and get you in our friends list!
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Postby Corpse » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Sorry guys- current name is Fupa_iAm
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:30 am

I changed my name to SWGO-DeltaEagle.

I realized some way back that a desert eagle was a gun. I don't have a problem with that per se, but why create drama when you don't need to?

I also seem to have started attracting "Haxor" complaints lately, as has my buddy. I had one guy rant at me with spammed messages over and over, so rather than try and reason with him, I thanked him and told him to keep going.

I guess it's a compliment. I do have to make a comment now and then because people are a bit gullible and immediately believe them. But what am I going to do, deliberately start playing bad? That won't prove anything to anybody.

I just lol.

Ironically, I'm not THAT good at SWBF. I'm definitely far better at it than I was at SWBFII, but I'm not amazing, at least consistently.

Also, for the record, I play 99% Walker Assault, so you probably won't see me much if you don't play that.
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:31 pm

Who's creating drama because you're name shared the name of a gun? Do you realize the hypocrisy of the fact that you play a violent game that uses swords and laser guns? Also, you shouldn't have to cower and change your name just because someone gets "offended" The only thing you're doing is empowering these cupcakes to [female dog] and complain even more.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [NH]Shadow » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:05 pm

mrjamwin wrote:Who's creating drama because you're name shared the name of a gun? Do you realize the hypocrisy of the fact that you play a violent game that uses swords and laser guns? Also, you shouldn't have to cower and change your name just because someone gets "offended" The only thing you're doing is empowering these cupcakes to [female dog] and complain even more.

Please run for President, Jam. Or at least Congress...
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:43 pm

mrjamwin wrote:Who's creating drama because you're name shared the name of a gun? Do you realize the hypocrisy of the fact that you play a violent game that uses swords and laser guns? Also, you shouldn't have to cower and change your name just because someone gets "offended" The only thing you're doing is empowering these cupcakes to [female dog] and complain even more.

I wish I 'owned' a Desert Eagle gun. I have to admit, I didn't have an interest in it till 'SWGO Desert Eagle' showed up in the family.

And, as Jam said, Brush off the 'Haxor' crap. You're playing legit. F-em!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:06 am

Apparently I'm still Nargotah, adding people in the thread. I've got Battlefront 3, but not any of the expansions. Drink of choice of bottom shelf vodka, gun of choice is the one what shoots lasers. I also want to play Bad Company 2 again because it kicks [m'kay] ass
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Corpse » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:46 pm

[m'kay] wrote:Apparently I'm still Nargotah, adding people in the thread. I've got Battlefront 3, but not any of the expansions. Drink of choice of bottom shelf vodka, gun of choice is the one what shoots lasers. I also want to play Bad Company 2 again because it kicks [m'kay] ass

Sweet, do you play much Battlefront? We could squad up. I also own BFBC2. The disk is kicking around somewhere.

Desert/DeltaEagle- still waiting on that friend request. Why u playin coy fam?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby WD-40 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:27 pm

Corpse wrote:
[m'kay] wrote:Apparently I'm still Nargotah, adding people in the thread. I've got Battlefront 3, but not any of the expansions. Drink of choice of bottom shelf vodka, gun of choice is the one what shoots lasers. I also want to play Bad Company 2 again because it kicks [m'kay] ass

Sweet, do you play much Battlefront? We could squad up. I also own BFBC2. The disk is kicking around somewhere.

Desert/DeltaEagle- still waiting on that friend request. Why u playin coy fam?

As I just saw you play Corpse (Fuqa Iam), it really made me realize as a fellow SWGO member, that I am a total embarrassment on Battlefront version 3. BF2 was fine, but BF3 plays like Battlefield, which I have ZERO experience in that type of gaming. I shall prevail!!...even if it is once every 30 games or so...I have my moments, but gawd I suck at consistency. It might be I'm just too old an Old Fart. :whistling:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront III