What is your name on Origin?

Re: What is your name on Origin?

Postby Corpse » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:41 am

WD-40 wrote:As I just saw you play Corpse (Fuqa Iam), it really made me realize as a fellow SWGO member, that I am a total embarrassment on Battlefront version 3. BF2 was fine, but BF3 plays like Battlefield, which I have ZERO experience in that type of gaming. I shall prevail!!...even if it is once every 30 games or so...I have my moments, but gawd I suck at consistency. It might be I'm just too old an Old Fart. :whistling:

There's no need to be good man. As long as you have fun yeah? And those drop zone games we played were against some really good players.
Anyway, get on voice chat man, I'll try and give you some tips. I play regularly with a guy in his 40's and he's still really good. You don't get to use the age excuse!

I took the liberty of looking your stats up. I noticed most of your kills are with the T21 and T21-B. In my opinion those are two of the worst guns in the game, which could be part of your problems. I'd suggest picking a gun like the A280C, E-11 or DH-17 and practice using it. All of those are better than the T21 variants at all ranges except very long range. And if you're trying to hit people that far away, maybe you need to get closer to the action ;)
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby WD-40 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:07 pm

Corpse wrote:
WD-40 wrote:As I just saw you play Corpse (Fuqa Iam), it really made me realize as a fellow SWGO member, that I am a total embarrassment on Battlefront version 3. BF2 was fine, but BF3 plays like Battlefield, which I have ZERO experience in that type of gaming. I shall prevail!!...even if it is once every 30 games or so...I have my moments, but gawd I suck at consistency. It might be I'm just too old an Old Fart. :whistling:

There's no need to be good man. As long as you have fun yeah? And those drop zone games we played were against some really good players.
Anyway, get on voice chat man, I'll try and give you some tips. I play regularly with a guy in his 40's and he's still really good. You don't get to use the age excuse!

I took the liberty of looking your stats up. I noticed most of your kills are with the T21 and T21-B. In my opinion those are two of the worst guns in the game, which could be part of your problems. I'd suggest picking a gun like the A280C, E-11 or DH-17 and practice using it. All of those are better than the T21 variants at all ranges except very long range. And if you're trying to hit people that far away, maybe you need to get closer to the action ;)

I shall try that! Thanks!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:47 am

mrjamwin wrote:Who's creating drama because you're name shared the name of a gun? Do you realize the hypocrisy of the fact that you play a violent game that uses swords and laser guns? Also, you shouldn't have to cower and change your name just because someone gets "offended" The only thing you're doing is empowering these cupcakes to [female dog] and complain even more.

The point is that I would rather not trigger those type of people because why should I have to deal with it. It's their problem, why let myself be dragged into it?

I did actually start out as Delta Eagle and somebody called me Desert, so I switched waaay back.

For the record, nobody actually had an issue with my name, I changed it of my own accord. If somebody had an issue with it, I probably would not have budged for exactly the reason you stated.
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:51 am

Corpse wrote:

T21B with sharpshooter and T21 with bersker can be silly amounts of fun if you level them up to level 3.

But the trend now is TL-50 Katarn Casting (as I call it). I love doing it, but it's a stupid mechanic that needs (and is apparently getting) a good nerfing.
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:34 pm

(SWGO)DesertEagle wrote:T21B with sharpshooter and T21 with bersker can be silly amounts of fun if you level them up to level 3.

But the trend now is TL-50 Katarn Casting (as I call it). I love doing it, but it's a stupid mechanic that needs (and is apparently getting) a good nerfing.

TL-50 is a deadly gun, but seemingly unfair since you need Season Pass to get it. It can be used in any map, when it should only be allowed in the death star map where you buy it. Cant beat the damn thing, and on top of that it has a disrupter that defeats personal shield as well! :angry:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Corpse » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:08 pm

But any weapon is amazing with level 3 sharpshooter/berzerker.

Smash bodyguard on, watch as someone tries and fails to hit you with secondary fire. Shoot the [poo] out of them while they desperately try to hit their cooling flush.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:16 am

WD-40 wrote:
(SWGO)DesertEagle wrote:T21B with sharpshooter and T21 with bersker can be silly amounts of fun if you level them up to level 3.

TL-50 is a deadly gun, but seemingly unfair since you need Season Pass to get it. It can be used in any map, when it should only be allowed in the death star map where you buy it. Cant beat the !@#$%^&* thing, and on top of that it has a disrupter that defeats personal shield as well! :angry:

It does not have a disrupter, it can however take out a shield with a direct secondary hit.
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront III