Your thoughts so far?

Re: Your thoughts so far?

Postby Corpse » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:50 am

There's no rush to buy the Season Pass tho. There won't be any of the promised expansions until early next year. I'm going to wait and see how much content each really contains and how good it is before taking that particular plunge.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby leia3d » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:21 pm

Well I'm getting , kinda bored with the game play,
The new maps is nice tho.
The one thing that is bugging me the most (EA needed to do something about this) is the cheating and rude people that get on. The game needs admins of some type of auto boot for cheaters and rude volger people. One guy was very open that he cheats how he does it etc..
leia3d
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:21 pm

The weekend was amazing with the 2x boost. I think I went from level 25 to 33. Upgraded many of my cards.

I'm finding that my playstyle is that of a sniper. I don't brawl particularly well. I can do it in a pinch, but it's not what I do best.

I prefer to sit back and pick people off, using good positioning to get good shots but at the same time having a bail out route.

By the way, you may have heard that people are exploiting the bounty hunter trait at level 3 with the jumppack and the bowcaster. Basically, every kill resets all cooldowns, letting you repeatedly jump, kill, jump kill, etc etc etc.

Well, I found an even better version of it: bounty hunter + pulse cannon. On large maps (Jakku is probably the best) you can work the ridge lines and pick people off with the pulse cannon, switching back to a long range gun (T-21B or EE-3 are good choices) to get more kills. Once you level up to level 3, the fun really begins. You can snipe, reload in a flash, snipe again, and again, and again.

Add the personal shield and the jumppack, and your chances of holding on to the trait are very high.

Plus you are getting powerups almost every kill, so you get cool stuff to play with.

It's pretty broken, they really need to fix it (Maybe decrease cooldowns by 50% instead of 100%), but it's so much fun to play with.

One tip with the pulse cannon: do not strafe when trying to fire, for some reason the shot will miss off to the side when you do. Just stay still (at least don't go side to side).

I don't plan to pick up the season pass any time soon, I'll wait and see what comes out and buy it when it comes if I like it (and is a reasonable price). The season pass would have to drop in price drastically for me to even consider it.
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:57 am

Good xwing fighter tips from a PC user player.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront III