Your thoughts so far?

Re: Your thoughts so far?

Postby WD-40 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:02 am

Jedi Power wrote:
WD-40 wrote:broke Rank 40. Bought the Speeder Trooper appearance for Imperials and the Sullistan character for Rebs. Quickly realized I made a mistake buying the Sullistan, as I was getting unique attention from the enemy as well as made myself easier to kill since I practically doubled the size of my head. Expensive mistake...

WD, I was planning on getting the Sullistan when I get to 40. Can you tell me more as to why you think it is a waste?

Well...if you have all the guns and star cards you need, then blowing 17,000 credits on it is fine, but it's the 'unique' avatars like this that draw the enemies attention and invites more attacks your way. Also, people aim for the head for maximum damage and quicker kills, and the Sullistan has a very large head. I also used to think it was the voice of the motivated soldier, but this one doesn't speak english...just some mumbling. But that's my own picky opinions. You may actually enjoy getting it.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Corpse » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:27 pm

Got enough money to buy the Shadow trooper and Zabrak skins. I would be very surprised if the alien model's hitboxes are different depending on the skin's head size. That's a dumb idea. Then again, what with other hitboxes in the game *cough* A-wings, I could be totally wrong.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby FaiL.? » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:00 pm

Little disappointed how almost any game lobby I enter is empty, and the queue for a full lobby is almost impossible to find.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby WD-40 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:28 pm

FaiL.? wrote:Little disappointed how almost any game lobby I enter is empty, and the queue for a full lobby is almost impossible to find.

Yeah...Saw that, yet again, today. That being said, that's why this game will die if they don't release server control to the masses, AND get more maps quickly. This movie coming out may breathe a little life in the game, but Dice and EA shouldn't rest on their laurels.

Any word on new maps?
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Postby FaiL.? » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:20 pm

WD-40 wrote:
FaiL.? wrote:Little disappointed how almost any game lobby I enter is empty, and the queue for a full lobby is almost impossible to find.

Yeah...Saw that, yet again, today. That being said, that's why this game will die if they don't release server control to the masses, AND get more maps quickly. This movie coming out may breathe a little life in the game, but Dice and EA shouldn't rest on their laurels.

Any word on new maps?

Saw this today, unfortunately the don't like to specify the new maps:
http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/17/97488 ... ass-heroes
FaiL.?
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:57 pm

FaiL.? wrote:
WD-40 wrote:

Any word on new maps?

Saw this today, unfortunately the don't like to specify the new maps:
http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/17/97488 ... ass-heroes

DUDE! That was released Nov 17th!!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Postby FaiL.? » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:57 pm

WHOOPS! My bad. hahaha
FaiL.?
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:59 pm

FaiL.? wrote:WHOOPS! My bad. hahaha

Fail...
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Postby FaiL.? » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:24 pm

WD-40 wrote:
FaiL.? wrote:WHOOPS! My bad. hahaha

Fail...

Haha, very nice. You might like this, http://moviepilot.com/posts/3686530
FaiL.?
Community Member

Postby Darth Crater » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:48 am

Looks like they dropped the price by 33% on Origin as well, sometime after they cut it for physical copies last week. (Season pass is still a full $50 sadly.)
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront III