Community Member

Re: SWBF3 Bespin

Postby Gunner1010 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:53 pm

Sha-wing!!!
Gunner1010
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:38 pm

I didn't buy Outer Rim, didn't seem worth the money.

Bespin I am planning to get, it looks amazing.
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby Jedi Power » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:04 am

It is cool and Dengar rocks! :gun_bandana:
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Postby Corpse » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:10 pm

I've played a fair bit now and unlocked everything they added. Here are my thoughts.

Maps: they're beautiful. Obviously. I've had fun on them but can't help but feel all the maps were designed with creating nightmarish choke points in mind. Whoever can get into a room first can usually hold it unless faced with overwhelming numbers.

Star cards: the disruption charge card and shock grenade are immensely annoying/useful. The ion neutraliser seems useful but the tradeoff of replacing other star cards with it is a pretty big deterrent for me. The scout binoculars seem pretty useless to me. That's about all I have to say about that.

Weapons: the EE-4 is overwhelmingly good at close range. I'm afraid it'll get overnerfed soon. The X8 Night sniper on the other hand is pretty much terrible. I don't see myself ever using it.

Heroes: Lando has the steepest learning curve out of all the heroes in the game. But unfortunately, once you learn to use him properly, he is only okay. Not excellent. Until you get good at using him, he's the worst choice you can make.
Dengar on the other hand is really fun. He's a solid choice with all his abilities being useful.

Overall this is a pretty enjoyable addition to the game. Unfortunately, they didn't add HvV for the Bespin maps. Too bad as it's my favourite mode.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:37 am

I broke down and bought the season pass (on sale at $40), very glad I did, I love the majority of the content.

Disruption, shock grenade, and the EE-4 need either slight nerfs or reworks, they are all a bit annoying and/or OP. Hopefully they don't nerf them into the ground.

By the way, I never see any of you guys on. Do you play on the US West or East regions?
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby FaiL.? » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:53 pm

(SWGO)DesertEagle wrote:I broke down and bought the season pass (on sale at $40), very glad I did, I love the majority of the content.

Disruption, shock grenade, and the EE-4 need either slight nerfs or reworks, they are all a bit annoying and/or OP. Hopefully they don't nerf them into the ground.

By the way, I never see any of you guys on. Do you play on the US West or East regions?

East. But I barely play, lots of work and college things.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby WD-40 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:11 am

I got hit by that electric shock grenade and convulsed just like the storm trooper in the trailer for the first time ever 3 days ago. Before I could finish dumping a load in my underwear, I was easily killed. Have to admit...I wanted that weapon.

Spent $14.99 for the stupid map access (that nobody plays) between Battlefront and Bespin. Now that Bespin is officially out, I may have to pay up the $$ just so I can play at all, as nobody seems to be playing the original maps on Battlefront base maps much anymore. I don't get on but once a week at most, so have to decide if it's worth the trouble. Would be great if we had SWGO vets that I know playing too. Wonder how much money they lost not giving Server control to the clans...
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby FaiL.? » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:11 pm

WD-40 wrote:I got hit by that electric shock grenade and convulsed just like the storm trooper in the trailer for the first time ever 3 days ago. Before I could finish dumping a load in my underwear, I was easily killed. Have to admit...I wanted that weapon.

Spent $14.99 for the stupid map access (that nobody plays) between Battlefront and Bespin. Now that Bespin is officially out, I may have to pay up the $$ just so I can play at all, as nobody seems to be playing the original maps on Battlefront base maps much anymore. I don't get on but once a week at most, so have to decide if it's worth the trouble. Would be great if we had SWGO vets that I know playing too. Wonder how much money they lost not giving Server control to the clans...

The thing with that that surprised me was the arrogance. We, the community, told the developers many, many times to add a server browser for the good of the game, yet they refused.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Return to Star Wars Battlefront III