This weekend is 4X XP (and credits)

This weekend is 4X XP (and credits)

Postby Corpse » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:28 am

become millionaire
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
User avatar
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:49 am
Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Re: This weekend is 4X XP (and credits)

Postby Jedi Power » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:56 am

I was able to get to Level 90 finally! :gunsmilie:
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
User avatar
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin
 
Posts: 738
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: North Carolina
Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Re: This weekend is 4X XP (and credits)

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:54 am

Jedi Power wrote:I was able to get to Level 90 finally! :gunsmilie:

Congrats!

I got up to like 450k credits lol. Not much to spend them on except charges, I have purchased everything in the game except whatever is coming in the next patch.
User avatar
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:37 am
Location: In the land of irony

Re: This weekend is 4X XP (and credits)

Postby Corpse » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:32 am

Exactly 2 weeks to go! I'm about as excited for a patch as I am for the Rogue One DLC
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
User avatar
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:49 am
Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Re: This weekend is 4X XP (and credits)

Postby FaiL.? » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:13 pm

Hit level 40 last weekend, slowly but surely to level 90, the goal is to get those uniform unlocks. What's in the upcoming patch? I'm surprised EA never allowed players to fully customize their character appearance.
FaiL.?
Community Member
 
Posts: 1473
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:18 am
Origin ID: Egrigious

Re: This weekend is 4X XP (and credits)

Postby WD-40 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:03 pm

Jedi Power wrote:I was able to get to Level 90 finally! :gunsmilie:

What do you get for level 90?
User avatar
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin
 
Posts: 4531
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 10:12 pm
Location: Likely on some crappy Hotel internet connection
Xfire: faststart0777

Re: This weekend is 4X XP (and credits)

Postby Gunner1010 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:06 pm

WD-40 wrote:
Jedi Power wrote:I was able to get to Level 90 finally! :gunsmilie:

What do you get for level 90?



Nothing! I am finding this game is becoming more and more disappointing, EA does nothing about the excessive amount of cheating going on. I have read that almost half of the PC players online are using an "injection hack" whatever that is. Get's frustrating, anyone else?
User avatar
Gunner1010
Community Member
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: This weekend is 4X XP (and credits)

Postby Corpse » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:27 pm

Total [poo] that almost half PC players are cheating. Where did you read that crap?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
User avatar
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:49 am
Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Re: This weekend is 4X XP (and credits)

Postby WD-40 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:36 pm

Gunner1010 wrote:
WD-40 wrote:
Jedi Power wrote:I was able to get to Level 90 finally! :gunsmilie:

What do you get for level 90?



Nothing! I am finding this game is becoming more and more disappointing, EA does nothing about the excessive amount of cheating going on. I have read that almost half of the PC players online are using an "injection hack" whatever that is. Get's frustrating, anyone else?

Only two cheats I'm aware of being used is the 'God Mode' cheat (Not overly often) where someone is indestructable AND using the aimbot cheat which draws lines directly at the enemy whether they are visible or not. Others I occasionally see just use the aimbot cheat now and then. Aside from that, idk.
User avatar
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin
 
Posts: 4531
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 10:12 pm
Location: Likely on some crappy Hotel internet connection
Xfire: faststart0777

Re: This weekend is 4X XP (and credits)

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:19 am

WD-40 wrote:
Gunner1010 wrote:
WD-40 wrote:
Jedi Power wrote:I was able to get to Level 90 finally! :gunsmilie:

What do you get for level 90?



Nothing! I am finding this game is becoming more and more disappointing, EA does nothing about the excessive amount of cheating going on. I have read that almost half of the PC players online are using an "injection hack" whatever that is. Get's frustrating, anyone else?

Only two cheats I'm aware of being used is the 'God Mode' cheat (Not overly often) where someone is indestructable AND using the aimbot cheat which draws lines directly at the enemy whether they are visible or not. Others I occasionally see just use the aimbot cheat now and then. Aside from that, idk.


There's a couple (or maybe just one, not just) of damage hacks that let the person set their shot damage (basically make their shots orbital strike projectiles. I've run into several people with it, they basically OHK everybody, and 3-5 shot heroes. They also use no-cooldown on their star cards so they can literally jumppack all the time, an aimbot, esp, and triggerbot. Put it all together and they can literally wipe your team over 10 times over in minutes, and there's pretty much nothing you can do about it (they will even wreck turbolasers in seconds). They generally end up with scores like 200-0. As a programmer myself, I can tell you pretty much for sure that it is a result of lazy programming by DICE, it's totally preventable.

I had the pleasure of helping to get one of these idiots banned. He was dumb enough to stream (not on Twitch, too obvious, but I found his Youtube stream thanks to his big mouth). Reported with the link and posted on reddit, tons of people sent in the link in their reports. Heres the moment from his perspective (warning: turn off the audio if you don't like explicit music, not sure but I think it's rap): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHa2VT7tjIs, Right as the music says "We all got issues", LOL).

He joined a game today and got banned within 2 minutes. I went on his stream just to rub it in :P. He acted all unconcerned and about how he was going to prep some more $2 accounts and about how it was just a stat reset and a 1 week ban.

Too bad I already know how it works: Autoban = 1 week suspension while somebody reviews and decides what to do next -> 100% sure it will be a permaban on his stats alone.

And yes, it's total bull that 50% of players are using hacks, I run into very few of them that are at the level I just described and a few more that are borderline, maybe being sneaky about toggling, but maybe just that good. The latter aren't a real issue, no more than guys who use lame loadouts.

For level 90, you get the imperial officer skin btw.
User avatar
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:37 am
Location: In the land of irony

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront III

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron