Postby nobody » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Trailer is awesome :punk:
Don't ask.
nobody
Community Member

Xfire: nobody

Re: Star wars the old republic

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:48 am

Pre-ordering has started and, oh what a time. 12:45 am. Already ordered my standard edition. The collectors edition's price is outrageous. :evil: Anyway here: http://www.swtor.com/preorder
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Postby Darth Crater » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:11 pm

ӺȁȿŧƔ wrote:The price is outrageous. :evil:

Fixed that for you. Still, with the game's budget, they need to make it back somehow...
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Don't forget the monthly subscription. Whatever that will be. -_-
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:58 pm

ӺȁȿŧƔ wrote:Don't forget the monthly subscription. Whatever that will be. -_-

Alright, I keep seeing this. How exactly is this some kind of [m'kay] enigma? 99% of MMOs that aren't Free to Play go at 15$ a month. So why in the flying [m'kay] is everyone assuming this would be different? The thing that bothers me is that I see this literally everywhere I read about the game, and I simply don't understand it. It'll be 15$ a month. If it ends up not being that, it'll still be damn close. This isn't [m'kay] rocket science; hell, even a first grader would be able to tell you it's most likely going to be 15$ a month. Good lord.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Nargotah wrote:Alright, I keep seeing this. How exactly is this some kind of [m'kay] enigma? 99% of MMOs that aren't Free to Play go at 15$ a month. So why in the flying [m'kay] is everyone assuming this would be different? The thing that bothers me is that I see this literally everywhere I read about the game, and I simply don't understand it. It'll be 15$ a month. If it ends up not being that, it'll still be damn close. This isn't [m'kay] rocket science; hell, even a first grader would be able to tell you it's most likely going to be 15$ a month. Good lord.

Apparently, some bothan spies have died to give us this important information: It will be $15.99 a month.
But seriously why jump to the conclusion like that?
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:14 pm

ӺȁȿŧƔ wrote:
Nargotah wrote:Alright, I keep seeing this. How exactly is this some kind of [m'kay] enigma? 99% of MMOs that aren't Free to Play go at 15$ a month. So why in the flying [m'kay] is everyone assuming this would be different? The thing that bothers me is that I see this literally everywhere I read about the game, and I simply don't understand it. It'll be 15$ a month. If it ends up not being that, it'll still be damn close. This isn't [m'kay] rocket science; hell, even a first grader would be able to tell you it's most likely going to be 15$ a month. Good lord.

Apparently, some bothan spies have died to give us this important information: It will be $15.99 a month.
But seriously why jump to the conclusion like that?

I already wrote the reasons, but apparently you're illiterate or something?
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby The Silent One » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:06 pm

The Troll is on a roll. :)
The Silent One
Community Member

Postby Scrumtralescent » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Just pre-ordered. I have a feeling that when it comes out you won't be seeing much of me on HA anymore, much to delight of some people here no doubt. :action-smiley-043:
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Scrumtralescent wrote:Just pre-ordered. I have a feeling that when it comes out you won't be seeing much of me on HA anymore, much to delight of some people here no doubt. :action-smiley-043:

Well don't get me wrong but, TOR will either be epic, or :989:
i'm not paying monthly for any MMO game.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

PreviousNext

Return to SWTOR (The Old Republic)